Blake was looking at the two of them and a thought popped into his mind, causing him to let out a loud groan.

"What is it, Blake?" Mia asked him with an amused smile, as Sebastian just gave him a bored look, wondering why he won't just leave.

Blake leaned forward in his seat, looking at Mia. "Can I ask you a question?"

"No," Sebastian replied instantly, and Mia nudged his side, causing him to roll his eyes.

"I promise you, I will think about the ice-cream sundae bar for the wedding. We haven't even thought about that kind of stuff yet," she then said.

Ever since the proposal happened ages ago, it seemed like Blake was more excited than both Mia and Sebastian.

He would offer her all kinds of ideas that she could incorporate, most of which included some kind of food. The ice-cream sundae bar, was something he was repetitively stuck on, finding the idea fascinating.

"No, it's not that," Blake chuckled, although he made a mental note to remember to ask her about that later.

Mia smiled at him. "You're not thinking of popping the question too, are you?" She joked.

At this Sebastian leaned forward, with a menacing look. "The hell he isn't."

Mia laughed at Sebastian reaction, and he instead wrapped his around around her, pulling her closer towards him.

"Relax, man," Blake then said, trying to calm down the beast, who looked like his beauty was being taken away from him

He then cleared his throat. "This is about Nicole," he clarified.

At this, both Mia and Sebastian shared a look with one another and then looked back at Blake.

"What about Nicole?" Mia asked.

Blake frowned. "Why does she hate me?"

The question had been bugging him for a while, since he really couldn't completely understand where her hatred came from.

It had been a year since they had been introduced to each other and Blake still couldn't seem to thaw the Ice Queen.

"How long have you got?" Sebastian snorted, which then led to a smack from Mia.

She then gave him a soft smile. "She doesn't hate you," she tried to say.

Blake sighed. "I know, she feels nothing for me," he rolled his eyes, remembering her words from their first meeting. "But why is that?"

"Well, I guess it would mostly come down to the whole prank incident," Mia then said, her face scrunching up a little as she winced at the memory.

"Still?" Blake asked.

He knew that was not his most shining moment, and if that was what Nicole was basing her opinion on, that really wasn't a good thing for him

Mia nodded sympathetically. "Yeah. When I came home that night Chloe and Nic were really worried, Nic especially. She's always been quite protective of both Chloe and I, and I guess seeing me come home like that, it didn't set right with her."

"Well, that's the end of that then. She hates me for sure," Blake stated, and slumped back into his seat, crossing his arms.

He was convinced there was no way Nicole was changing her mind.

"Sorry, mate," Sebastian shrugged, not really sounding empathetic in any way.

Mia was about to open her mouth to comfort Blake, feeling bad for causing this mood of his, but instead he quickly sat forward again startling her a little.