"So on the day they were coming to get him, he writes a letter to his son as a farewell, and in the last line of that letter, he leaves a coded message about where to find the gold." He leans over to face Ki as she grins, playfully whispering, "Where?"

"Harvest the wheat, in parcel nine, near the water. Except... there's no wheat. You see, wheat is code fo gold. So," he leans forward, looking at the letter that Pope's holding with his hands, shinning his flashlight, "The gold is in parcel nine, near the water." Next to me I hear Ki start to laugh as Pope whispers a 'holy shit', his mouth agape.

"All we need is an original survey map of the property, and we've found the gold." He exclaims and I look at JJ as he nods, grinning from ear to ear. "Okay, so this might have a small chance of being actually true." Pope says more like a question rather than an answer. "Dude, it's like king tut!"I hear kiara exclaim as I feel JJ get up fro his seat next to me, pulling John B into a massive hug.

"I'm a genius- hey whoa! Hello! Fire!" John b exclaims should I roll my eyes. "Get away from the fire dumbass!" JJ lets o of I'm for a second to look at me, a fake look of hurt reflected on his face. "Hey if you're gonna call me a dumbass a least call me your dumbass," I fold my lips together in an effort to not laugh as JJ shifts his attention back to John B. "I'm so proud of you right now!"

"Thank you! That's really sweet of you!" John B says jokingly before pope interrupts their moment, "So guys, what's the plan?"

"Great question. So Sarah Cameron's coming tonight. She'll bring an original survey map-" John B starts to explain but Ki interrupts him in the middle of his sentence, an annoyed look etched onto her face. "Wait! Hold on, Sarah? Wh-why sarah?"

John b looks at JJ and I for help and I avoid his eye contact as JJ laughs, "this is gonna be good."

"Sarah, um she- she got me into the archives in chapel hill yesterday, and that's where I got the letter." His gaze then shifts to the ground as a look of disgust washes over Ki. "You were in chapel hill with Sarah Cameron?"

"Yeah um.." he tries to cover up the nervousness in his voice as JJ chimes in , "He was mackin' on her." John b gives him a dirty look, telling him to shut the hell up. "I wasn't macking.."

JJ gives him a look that I know all too well, "You were totally macking Sarah Cameron." JJ smirks and John b shoves him slightly, rolling his eyes. "I wasn't macking on her, okay? I was using her for access"

"There was access, all right." I hear JJ mumble underneath his breath and I elbow him in the rib, gibing him a glare. "Did you tell her about the treasure!" Ki asks, not bothering to hide the judgement in her voice.

"I was trying to get into the archives." John b argues back as the hurt is reflected onto kiara's face. "Is that a yes?"

"I-I left out key details." John b stumbles on his words as I glance at JJ, who is totally immersed into their argument to notice me staring at him. "Yo, what? You let another kook in on our secret! What about pouge lyfe? What about the T-shirt company bro? Isn't one kook enough! I didn't even want her here in the first place," She says, raising her voice in a tone I'm not fond of.

"Hey don't talk about del that way! Besides I was just using her for information!" John b fires back as I feel JJ's arm wrap around my shoulders in a protective manor. "Why don't I believe you?" Ki exclaims sarcastically and I've had about enough of this. "JJ can we get out of here before I do something I'm gonna regret." I send a look to JJ and he nods, pulling me up from my seat and we leave Kiara and John b left screaming at each other.