Talking

Harry's POV.
The boys looked at us waiting for an answer. " we're just talking" I said. " it doesn't look like you're talking." Louis said. " just give us a moment guys.." Ida said and the boys went back to their bunks. " come here" I said and led her to the couch. I hate to see her like this. " I wish you knew how hard this is for me Harry." She suddenly said. " I know Ida, I know but it's just as hard for me." I said. " can you at least tell me why you left me like that?" She said. " ehm well.. The principal forced me. If I didn't brake up with you I would have been in jail or something. I didn't want to do it but I had no choice." I said. " you could just have told me about what the principal said.." She said. " I'm really really sorry Ida." " it's okay." She said. " hey what was that thing you talked about today on the phone?" I asked. " I don't like to talk about it.." She said. " c'mon Ida, I'm worried" I said. To be honest, I am actually worried. " okay.. I thought you left me because I wasn't good enough for you. I started to do bad things to myself and" " bad things?! Like what?!" I interrupted. " I started to throw up my food and yeah you know." She said and I felt her tears on my shoulder. " di- did you starve yourself?" I asked and felt myself let out a tear. "Yeah" she whispered. " I'm so sorry Ida." I said and pulled her closer to me.

Ida's POV
I can't believe I just said that to Harry. I can't even believe that I'm talking to him again. I heard a sniff and looked up at Harry. " Harry, are you crying?" I asked. " no my eyes are just sweating" he said. " same old Harry" I said and hugged him. " have you recovered yet?" He asked. " ehm Kinda.." I said. " I'm here for you whenever you need me." He said and kissed my forehead. We were laying down on the couch as we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

~Next morning~
Ida's POV
I woke up with a burning sensation in my throat. I looked up and saw the boys looking at me."Morning sleepyhead, did you sleep well?" Liam asked while the rest of the boys smirked at me. " Yeah. What's so funny?" I asked. " Look behind you" Niall said and they all started to laugh. " good morning" Harry said and smirked. " how long have you been awake?" I asked. " long enough to watch you sleep." Harry said. " oh god" I said a bit embarrassed. " heyy don't be embarrassed, you're cute when you sleep." Harry said.
~1 hour later.~
" guys I'm sorry but I can't sing tonight." I said before I started to eat my breakfast. " Noo why not??" Harry asked. " My throat hurts like hell." I said. " well, I guess we need to call the boys." Liam said. " Who?" I asked. "5sos. They are here in LA now so maybe they can stand in for you?" Liam said. " yeah that would be lovely." I said . I guess I'm going to meet the 5sos boys tonight.

~ hii!! I know it's a short chapter but I hope you like it anyway :) please, vote if you like it and feel free to comment :D~
I.A