Mistake

Ida's POV

" so what happened Ida?? Did you two kiss?" Louis asked. " hahaha whaat?" I asked pretending to not know what he's talking about. " you heard me, did you two kiss?" He asked again. " ehm" " you kissed!!! Didn't you!! " Louis teased me. " haha yeah we did." I said. " so how was it?" He asked while he gave me a cup of tea. " it was magical.. I can't even describe it, but I know for sure that I want to get to know him better." I said as Harry walked in to the kitchen. " Did you hear the good news Harry!? Ida has finally find herself a new boy!" Louis said. "Louis!!! Stop it!" I said. " But it's true!" Louis said. " is it true, Ida?" Harry asked. " Yeah" I said. " Hey! If I didn't know who the guy was then I would think it was you Harry!. I mean, you two actually slept next to each other last night and you talk to each other like a couple." He said and laughed. " Who is the guy anyway?" Harry asked. " Ashton" Louis said. "Really Ida? Really? I thought you had better taste than that!" Harry said and stormed out of the kitchen. "What was that about?" Niall asked as he stumble in to the kitchen. " I really don't know.." I said and left them there with questioning faces.
................................................................

" What is your problem?!" I shouted to Harry. " My problem!?! You knew I broke up with Kendall yesterday!" He shouted. "Yeah so?!" " I did it for you!! I thought we could get back together and just forget about our past! But I actually start to think that leaving you was the best thing I've ever done!" He said. " Oh really! Then you can take this stupid necklace as well because I don't need it anymore!!" I shouted and threw the necklace at him. " Hey guys can you just shut up" I heard Zayn say from his bed. " Sorry Zayn." I said and jumped up to my bunk as Harry left the room.

Harry's POV
" Harry what happened?!" Liam asked. "Nothing!" I said and left the bus. I went to the first taxi I saw and jumped in. " To the nearest Starbucks please" I said to the driver. " Aren't you Harry Styles from One Direction?" He asked. " I'm only Harry now.." I said. " My daughter are going to your concert tonight! Can you please sign this for her?" He asked and gave me a piece of paper. " Sure" I said. I signed the paper and then he drove off to the nearest Starbucks. I paid the driver and went in to Starbucks. " One shaken iced passion tea lemonade please" I said remembering that it was Ida's favourite. " Here you go" the cashier said. " Thanks" I said and paid her. I went to a table at the back of the room. I took up my phone and saw that I had 6 missed calls from Liam, 4 from Louis and 3 from Ida?. I got a message from Ida.
~ where are you Harry?~
~ why do you care? ~
~because I do~
~ you can tell the boys about everything, I don't care anymore~
She didn't reply to my message.
I feel so stupid for what I said to her about leaving her was the best thing I've ever done because that was a total lie. I dialled my mothers number and pressed on call.
" Hello Harry" mum said.
" Hello mom.. "
" Is something wrong darling?"
" Ehm remember Ida?"
" Your old stude oh I mean girlfriend?"
" Yeah ehm.. Something happened"
" Are you together again?"
" Oh ehm no not really.. I told her that leaving her for 3 years ago was the best thing I've ever done."
" oh dear..Are you still in love with her?"
" Yes I am."
" Then you should fix this Harry. I believe in you."
" Thanks mom, I love you."
" I love you too, bye"
Mom is right.. I should fix this. First thing I need to do is to tell the boys about my and Ida's past.
I drank the last of my lemonade and then left.
Ida's POV
5SOS is here now. We're all waiting for Harry because we're going to the arena so that they can rehearse. " Sooo Ashton.. You better take care of our Ida." Louis said. "Heyy we have only known each othe." "Of course I'll take care of her!" Ashton said just as Harry stumbled in through the door.

~ hii! Thanks for reading! Keep voting and feel free to comment! 😊💁💕~
I.A