2.

Ida's POV
I watched him walk up to the whiteboard to write his name. His brown curly hair made me go weak, and let's not talk about his eyes and dimples.
I looked around the classroom to see all the girls look at the new teacher like he was a piece of food.
He turned around to face us with a little smirk on his lips.
"Let me introduce myself. I'm Mr Styles and I'm going to have you guys in this class. I don't know if you've heard that Mrs Cooper had a baby 2 weeks ago, so I'm here instead of her and will be here for the rest of the year." His voice was stuck on repeat in my big head.
My thoughts got interrupted when Cornelia whispered something to me.
" what did you say?" I asked as I turned to face her.
"I already have dirty thoughts about him" she whispered again and turned her eyes to Mr Styles.
She's right though, he's really handsome.
I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and looked around me.
A guy named Alex gave me a piece of paper to write my name on. I saw Mr Styles glance at me while I signed it. That was weird.
I passed it to Cornelia when I was done so she could sign it.

Harry's POV
I got the paper back with their names on. I looked up to see their faces again before I put down the paper on the desk.
"Okay everyone, I'm going to talk to you all one by one so if you all line up outside the classroom, that would be great." I told them.
I started my computer and saw them all leave the classroom.
"Last one out can stay in here." I said pointing at a boy.
He closed the door and walked over to my desk.
" Let's start with your name."
"Alex"
"Nice to meet you Alex. This is all just to make sure if there's anything you need some extra help with and how your grades is." I said while looking at his grades on the computer screen.
" okay Alex, I can see that you're struggling in English class. I would love to help you get better grades there. Maybe I can tutor you in here every Monday after school?" I asked him, offering him some help.
"That would be awesome Mr Styles. Thanks" he said and walked out.
..................
"Come on in" I said to the last student.
The door opened and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen walked in. Her brown wavy hair and green eyes light up the room. Her school uniform looked so good on her. God, I can't explain this.
"Hi" She said as she sat down in front of me.
Calm yourself harry.
" You must be Ida?" I asked.
"Correct" she smiled.
Her green eyes looked straight in to mine and I could feel my heart beat faster.
" I see that you have some problems in math." I said.
She looked a little bit bored when I mentioned it.
"Yeah, math has never been my strong side. I've tried so hard but I guess it will never be my thing." She said.
I tried to come up with a solution before she opened her mouth.
"Mr Styles, maybe I can ask someone in the class for help? I'm sure that could work."
I could feel her eyes on me and the only thing I could hear was me and her breathing and the loud thoughts in my head.
"I don't do this often but I think you'll need it. I'm going to help you with math. I don't have so much time right after school so I figured that we could study over at my place." I said nervously.
Ida gave me a confused look before she said " I guess that could work."
Smooth Harry.
"We can start tonight, just to go through everything and set up a plan."
She looked at her phone and then at me.
"Sounds like a plan. There's only one thing, do you think you can pick me up tonight?" She asked.
Her question surprised me a little bit. Sitting alone here with Ida makes my heart beat faster, what will happen when we're alone in a car together?
"Of course love, just give me your address."