First day with the boys

Next day
Ida's POV
Today is the day. We're leaving. My bags are packed and I'm almost done. I went to my closet and only found one shirt, Harry's shirt that I borrowed once. I don't want to pack up my suitcase just to get out a shirt so I have to wear it. I don't even think Harry remember this shirt. I put my clothes on and suddenly my phone started to buzz.

Niall- hii! I'm outside your house now, u want me to come in and help u with ur suitcases?

Me- oh no it's fine, I'll be there in a minute!

I put on my shoes, jacket and took my suitcases. I got out from my apartment and saw Niall. I locked the door and went to the car." Heyy I'll take your suitcases and you can wait in the car" he said so I went in to the car. He came back in and we drove off to a parking lot near the airport. " nice jacket by the way!" He said. " thanks" "it's Burberry right?" He asked. " yeah how did you know??" I asked a bit surprised because he doesn't look like a Burberry guy. " well, Harry loves Burberry and wear it all the time!" Niall said. " oh really.." I said a bit annoyed. " what? You don't like Harry?" Niall asked in a surprised tone. " Harry? Ehm well I don't know, he seems like a heartbreaker." I said looking out through the window. " he's not, that's what media says. Besides, I think he really is in love this time" he said. Wtf? " he has a girlfriend?" I asked. " yeah! Kendall, you know Kendall Jenner." He said. " oh yeah I know who she is" I said.

We arrived at the parking lot and I saw a big I mean a really really big bus, I guess it's the tour bus.

"We're here!" Niall said when we came in to the bus. " hello, welcome to our tour bus Ida!" Liam said. " thank you" I said and smiled. " let me show you your bunk" Liam said. We came in to a room with six bunks. " here's your bunk, I hope you don't mind sleeping in the upper one." " oh no it's perfectly fine! But who sleeps under me?" I asked. " Harry" Liam said. Fuck. " here's your suitcases!" Niall said with my bags behind him. " thank you! Where is everyone?" I asked. " they're in the living room. Come!" Niall said. I went after him. Louis and Zayn played FIFA while Harry were on his phone. " ehm boys?" Niall said. They all turned around. " oh hi Ida!" Both Zayn and Louis said. " what about me?" Niall said with a sad face. " ahh come here Niall" Louis said and gave him a hug. " I like your shirt!" Louis said. " haha thanks" I said. " is it your boyfriends?" He asked. Harry looked at me. "ehm no I don't have a boyfriend.." I said. " is something wrong Harry?" Zayn asked. " ehm no" " you've been staring at Ida like an idiot" Louis said. " oh well ehm I like the shirt. I hade the same shirt for 3 years ago actually" Harry said. Oh really.

7 hours later ( 11 pm )
We all were gathered on the couch and talked. Harry hasn't even tried to talk to me, that made me a bit upset actually... " so guys! Who's up for truth or dare?!" Louis yelled. Everyone was up for it except Harry. "C'mon man" Liam said. "Fine" Harry said. We sat down on the floor while Niall went to get a bottle. " okay who wants to start?" Niall asked and sat down between me and Liam. " I want to start!!!" Louis said. He spun the bottle and it landed on Zayn. " truth or dare?" Louis asked. " truth" " okay.. What is the dirtiest thing you and Perrie have ever done?" Louis asked. Zayn cheeks turned to a lighter shade of red. " ehm well we had really dirty make up sex in our kitchen once, you know after all the rumours about me cheating on her." Zayn said. "oh that must have been extremely dirty" Liam said. " okay Zayn, it's your turn to spin the bottle" Niall said. Zayn spun the bottle an it landed on Niall. " truth or dare?" Zayn asked. " dare" " okay.. I dare you to...... Lick around Louis's belly bottom" Zayn dared him. " heyy!! That's not fair!!" Louis said. I started to laugh. Niall sat on his knees beside Louis and started to lick. I couldn't stop laughing, I looked at Harry and saw that he laughed a little too. It was Niall's turn to spin the bottle and it landed on me.. " truth or dare Ida?" Niall asked. " ehm truth" " okay I know by the shirt you wore today that you've had a boyfriend before. How did it end between you two?" He asked. How am I supposed to answer that? I guess I just have to tell them the truth. " I was soo in love with this guy and I thought the was in love with me too but I guess he wasn't" " whaaat what happened?!?!" Liam asked. They all looked at me. Even Harry. " well... Something happened in school so the principal told me to go home and later that day my ex came home to me and told me that we couldn't be together anymore and then left me." I said and started to cry a little. I looked at Harry, I could see that he had tears in his eyes too. " what a douch! How could he do that to you??" Niall asked. " I don't want to talk about it anymore" I said and stood up. " I'm going to bed. Goodnight guys" I said and went to the bedroom. I took my pj, toothbrush and toothpaste and went in to the bathroom. I did what I needed to do in there and then went back to my bunk.

Harry's POV
I went in to the bedroom. I took off my clothes and saw Ida asleep in the upper bunk. How could I leave her? She's perfect in every single way and i left her. I looked at her lips remembering how soft they were and how much I loved to kiss her. I looked at her neck and saw a necklace. It is the paper plane necklace I gave her for Christmas. Well I didn't give it to her, I gave it to her friend Cornelia and told her to give it to Ida. I can't believe she still wears it. I wear mine all the time.
I got in my bunk and fell asleep.

~ Hello! I'm sorry if it sucks and for the late update. I'll try to update as much as I can from now on. Please vote if you like it and feel free to comment. 💕😊 ~ I.A