Ch 7. Just My Luck

*SIDE NOTE -JUNE ONE - FADED*

.

"What do you mean you can't have kids Logan?" I stare at my husband while he sits down on the couch with his hands resting on his knees with his head down.

"The doctor just called and told me that I basically shoot blanks baby"

This can't be true

I continue to look at my husband who starts to shake his head while looking affected by the doctor's words. "I need a long shower" he stands to his feet walking over to me "Oh. You said you wanted to show me something?" hiding this positive pregnancy test behind my back, I look up at him with a forced smile plastered on my face

"Uh. No, just wanted to let you know that I have work early in the morning tomorrow" He nods placing a kiss on my forehead before walking away.

This is bad

****Taehyung's Pov****

I was able to save my restaurant and even had a big beautiful (A) placed on my window from the health inspector. Raking in over $10,000 a night 7 days a week, there was no way I could let that restaurant fail.

It's been about 3 months since I've been back from Mia's hometown and I can't get my mind off of her. I avoid chat sites, I don't go out anymore, and every time I get hit on by a girl I shut her down immediately

This is nothing like me.

I love pussy

But I find myself pushing it away for a married pussy I can't even have.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with me?

Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, I see a weird number pop up that I never seen before. Not wanting to answer it, I decline it when I press the power button turning my screen off. Placing my phone on the charger, I then see the number pop up again as I stare at it. It then hangs up after a few rings, but it calls me again. Sighing out loud, I answer the phone without saying a word with the phone held up to my ear.

"Hello? Taehyung?"

"Mia?" I sit down on the couch taking the phone from my ear to look at the number and then put it back up to my ear "What number are you calling me from? I never seen it before" she then lets out a deep sigh "Mia?"

"I had to find your number in my files on my home computer. This is my cell phone"

"You never wanted to give me your number before" I smile to myself "You must have loved the way I put it down on you that day in your office" I snicker to myself. She then starts to cry as I feel my smile fade away quickly, making me feel bad for what I said "Mia - baby - I was only joking"

"I'm pregnant Taehyung"

"Wh-what?" I slowly sit up on the couch to where I'm nearly on the edge

"And it's not Logan's"

"How do you know for sure?"

"Because -" She gets quiet on the other end, hearing her sniffle a little before speaking again "Because he shoots blanks Taehyung"

"Wh-what are you telling me Mia?"

"I'm telling you that - that I'm preg - pregnant with your child Taehyung"

I knew it was possible since I released my DNA inside her months back, but I didn't think that she would get pregnant the only time I decide to shoot inside her. I fall back onto the couch listening as she cries harder.