They had slept for hours now and their bodies where facing each-other even their fingers touching.Harry was the first one to wake up and see the messy Draco in the other side of the bed.Even without his glasses he could tel how cute he was.

He took his hand and tried to wake him up.-"Draco!"-He whispered in his ear.-"Wake up Sunshine!"

Draco shifted a little making a sleepy groan.-"Five mooore minutes , Love!"

What the fu...He called Harry love?He cAlleD hArRy LoVe?!!!Draco's eyes flew open.-"Morning Loser!"-Draco said with his usual sass he probably didn't remember calling Harry Love.

And here we go again.-"Sure...Jerk!"-Harry said disappointed.And looked away angrily.

Draco noticed that.-"What did I do to make you angry?"

'You ruined the most romantic morning I have ever thought of in my life!'-Harry thought in his head.-"Nothing!"-He said still angry.He took his clothes and went to change.

"What did I do?"-Draco said to himself softly again.-"Maybe he isn't a morning person.

———

They changed and went downstairs Harry still keeping his angry nerves.Until he saw Teddy...-"My little Teddy-bear!"-He said and took him in his arms.

Draco went to the kitchen to find Narcisa and Andromeda sitting in the table full of different foods and drinks for a healthy morning.-"Morning Mom...Morning the most cool Auntie!"-He said and kissed both of them in the cheeks.Harry and Teddy walked inside.

"Morning Dragon!"-Andromeda said giving a wink.Draco skipped a heart beat.She knew!??Of course...his mom!

"Who's Dragon?"-Harry said still playing with a mumbling little Teddy.

"My name!Remember!"-Draco said facepalming himself.

"Oh yea the Dragon constellation!I sometimes forget that your name is also Dragon!"-Harry claimed while putting Teddy in his special seat.

Draco gave a deep sight.

———

They ate breakfast while making little chitchats talking mostly about how Teddy was learning new hair colors and new words such as da-da ,me-da and da-co ...

"So what is the plan for today !"-Narcisa said drinking her tea in the living room.

Andromeda shrugged and also did Draco.

"Our plan is to make the Christmas tree today and take lots of pictures for the happy memories for Teddy !Maybe even place some lights all over the house."-Harry said calming his fingers.

"I smell fun!"-Andromeda said and took Teddy from Draco's lap while Draco protested to keep him.

"Do you have any Christmas decorations?"-Narcisa asked.

"Well there are a lot of decorations from two Christmas ago when the Phoenix Order was sat up here and ,there are some stuff from our childhood in the Black's .Also the lights and shining floating things that Gorge send me from his shop a couple days ago!"-Andromeda said rubbing Teddy's dirty tiny mouth.