Chapter 12 : Peaceful Place

Start from the beginning

"He's ruining my good image to you. I'm just starting being nice here then he'll say some things like that." He said.

"I'm just joking, No one told me that." I said while laughing.

"You got me." He defeatedly said.

---

We're at TIMEZONE right now and I'm watching him play basketball. I can't help but to stare at him because he's too handsome while shooting the ball on the ring.

He just beat the highest score and I saw him smile.

"You're good at this, are you a varsity in your school?" I assume.

"Yeah do you remember that I'm playing basketball since we were a kid?" He ask.

"How could I forgot that when you always hit me with a ball and one time I got injured because you're playing dirty with me." I said.

"Woah you have a nice memory." He said.

I also play and he help me because he knows that I'm not good at this.

I'm really happy specially when I saw that we already have many tickets by playing basketball.

So we go to a different arcade and he saw tekken and he invite me again to play with him.

"I Promise I'll beat you this time. I know you just let me win before so now you don't have to do it." He said.

"Really? Fine if I win what will you do?" I ask.

"Anything you want." He said.

"Fine... I'll bottom you if I win." I said then his reaction is hilarious.

"What the f*ck?! No way!" I can't see the strong disagreement on this face.

"Well I guess you have to win." I teasingly said.

"And what if I win?" He said.

"Anything you want." I confidently said.

"Fine let's start." He said and there's a creepy smirk on his face. I don't know but I have a feeling that I really have to win or else my life will be in danger.

"uhmm... Can I ask what will you do to me if you win?" I tried my best not to sound scared but hell I'm really f*cking scared.

"It's a secret." He said and smirk again. So we start the game and guess what, He win on the first round.

"If I best you three times then it means I already win." He said then I nod.

On our second round he win again and I can't help but to get scared. I can see that my hands are shaking but I really have to focus on this one.

On the third and fourth I luckily win so this fifth round is our last round, After this we will see the result if who will win.

I can see the determination on his eyes but I have to focus on this one and not to get intimidated by him.

He's hands were too fast he's attacking me continuesly and because of that he win and I have to accept my fate.

"So what do you want?" I ask.

"Well it's not the right time to tell you so for now don't think about it. Don't worry I'll tell you soon." He said then after that we decided to go home.

---

We're inside the car right now.

"Tay I don't want to go home yet, Can we go to a peaceful place? I just want to get some fresh hair." I said.