Drabble/Free Write

"And just what do you think you are doing out here by yourself?"

  My ear flick at the voice that sounds off next to me. I open my eyes, turn my head, and find two emerald orbs gazing at me. Her three pink bangs hanging over her eyes lazily giving quite a cute appeal, contrasting with the frown on her face that's making my mouth twitch into a frown. I remain unresponsive while she stays silent, expecting an answer.

  Her eyebrow twitches at the silence, "Silver, it is rude to remain silent when someone is speaking to you."

  A small chuckle nearly creeps its way out of my mouth but luckily I held it in. Had I let out any sense of amusement and I would I been eating dirt right about now. For someone very kind, she is very violent with that giant hammer of hers. Maybe that's why Sonic is afraid of-

   "Silver!"

   I was snapped out of my thoughts and began looking at her again, "My apologies, I was just thinking."

   Amy looks me over some more, her annoyed expression turning into one of concern.

   I wave my hand before she spoke, "Don't worry Amy, I'm fine."

   Amy furrows her eyes as she stares at me some more, before opening her mouth, "Well alright then. Anyway, I've been meaning to talk to you."

  "Huh," I cock my head slightly. This isn't something that normally happens since Sonic was always her attention-getter. "You have business with me?"

This nods her head in response, a small smile playing on her lips, "That's right. I've noticed that you've been down lately, so I came to cheer you up!"

This time I furrow my brows in confusion, "I seem down?"

"Yeah," Amy states matter of factly. "You have been easily distracted as of late. You're not as talkative as you used to be. Pretty much what I'm saying is, you're not yourself at all. Like you're very out of character. Also, you're always alone like a certain black hedgehog I know."

Any chuckles lightly to herself at the thought of the ebony hedgehog. I found her last comment highly annoying. I'm not a fan of being compared to someone else by Amy of all people, especially compared to that grumpy jerk. I scoff quietly to avoid letting my sharp tongue slip which would result in my head being smashed open. Splattered everywhere while her burning gaze turns my remains into a giant flame swallowing me into the abyss of a fiery beast's flames whose name I can't remember.

.......What was its name again? I felt like I should know its name but it continues to allude to me. Like a faceless ghost creeping its ghastly and pale clutches around my throat waiting to clench around me viciously only to lose its nonexistent grip on me. It's a strange feeling I have.

.........Maybe I am becoming more like Hikigaya with all these inner monologues. I don't think that's a good thing though. Or at least the others don't think it is......I should stop reading that manga.

  "Silver!"

  Amy yelling my name caused me to jolt out of my fur. I find myself looking back into the shining emerald orbs glaring back at me. I felt a cold sweat falling down my back the more I stare into her eyes. Almost like I'm staring at the reaper himself.

  "Did you just compare to Grim Reaper!?" Amy shrieks in anger.

Oh....seems like I'm talking out loud as well. Hikigaya Hachiman, you are a very bad influence on me. It is your fault that I've been put into this position. Apologize to me now! Apologize!

  "Sorry Amy, I didn't mean it," I look to my left to see a giant hammer waiting to claim me as its victim. My left eye twitches in fear, "Seriously I didn't mean to insult you! You just tend to be very...uh...."