Shadaze: Get up

"That's all folks!"

  Bugs Bunny stated loudly with his usual smile on the television screen. Blaze smiled lightly at the tv screen. Looney Tunes was one of the many cartoons that Blaze's enjoyed during her stay in Sonic's dimension. Not many people knew of Blaze's fondness for the show because she felt embarrassed for liking a show that she would call childish. They would think of her as a child and that's not the impression she wanted to convey.

Needless to say, she enjoyed the show as she relaxed more on her couch. As she stared at the TV waiting for the next episode to start, a thought popped into her mind. She had to email Tails about the progress for the machine he's creating to make it easier for Blaze to cross to their dimension. To his calculations, Blaze could cross over to their dimension at any point in time without any issues. That would be much easier than waiting for a few years to cross over when the Chaos and Sol energy balance and stabilize in unison. She looked over to her laptop and grabbed it off of the stand next to her.

  "Nngh...." A low grumble was heard.

  Blaze looked down at her lap and sighed. The one and only Shadow the Hedgehog was lying on her lap sleeping comfortably. She wanted to email Tails soon since she did not have a phone to call him instead, but Shadow is in the way of her doing it comfortably. She stared at his sleeping form as he breathed slowly. He had his usual scowl rested on his face but he was at peace. Most would probably find him intimidating and would not dare bother him but Blaze was the opposite. She slightly gawked at the dark hedgehog as he slept. He looked adorable towards the lilac feline. She hated to wake him up since he looked so calm, but she needed to send Tails that email.

  Blaze puts her hand on Shadow's back and shook lightly, "Shadow, wake up."

  Shadow's face twitched, then moved a bit closer to the lilac feline.

  A rosy tint made its way across Blaze's muzzle, she shook him a bit harder, "Shadow, wake up."

  Shadow groaned quietly, turned his head towards Blaze and opened one eye, "What?"

  "Get up, I need to do something for a second," Blaze stated.

  Shadow eyed her for a few seconds without responding, then turned away, "I'm too comfortable."

  "Shadow, please get up," Blaze continued to nudge Shadow more. She frowned at him, "I have to do something."

  "Is it that important, princess?" Shadow queried, still not moving.

  Blaze nodded her head even though he wasn't facing her, "Yes, it is."

  "Does it require you to get up from this couch?" Shadow queried once again.

  "Yes...well..." Blaze lowered her eyelids as she thought for a little bit. "Well, not exactly. I don't have to stand up or anything."

  Shadow scoffed, "Then I shouldn't have to move."

  "Shadow, don't be like that," Blaze said, annoyance hinted in her tone of voice. "Please get up, I have to do something."

  Shadow looked towards her again, "I don't want to. I'm too tired to get up right now."

  Blaze's eye twitched as she heard those words leave his mouth, "Shadow, get up."

  "No," Shadow said monotonously.

  "Get up, now." Blaze stated very firmly.

  "No," Shadow replied again in the same tone.

  Blaze started glaring imaginary blazing, hot daggers at the obsidian hedgehog, "Shadow, I will shove you to the floor if you don't move. I'm serious."