Chapter 2 - Kaylee Gets Adopted

Kaylee falls asleep on Katies lap while being rocked back & forth & awakes a couple hours later to find herself lying down in a crib. She starts to cry wondering where she is & when Katie hears her on the baby monitor, she placed by the crib she runs in & scoops Kaylee up patting her back & hushing her. Kaylee, in a whiny crying voice asks why she was placed inside of a crib & Katie responds with, well Kaylee you fell asleep in my lap while I was rocking you back & forth & I wanted you to be safe & sound sleeping so I placed you in one of our cribs we put children here in at this facility.

Umm, well, I'm not a baby, Kaylee insists. You could have fooled me with the way you've been acting baby girl Katie says. But that is why you are here sweetie, because you're a little girl, unable to control your emotions. You need someone who will comfort you, who will nurture you, who will make everything okay for you, & if you have that I think you will be okay. I've noticed since I've been caring for you baby doll, you've been much calmer, much more okay, wouldn't you agree sweetie? Umm, um, I tink your right Katie Kaylee says. But, what will I do when I have to go home because I've calmed down & you've helped me? I'm going to miss you Katie, I don't want to go home, I need this care & comfort & nurturing.

Well Kaylee, I was thinking, I was thinking that you need to have someone to care for you, care for you full time, as you're just not ready to be a big girl in the world yet. Lisa & your stepmom cannot have a little girl your age around because they are unable to give you the emotional care that you need. They don't understand that you are simply a little girl in need of all the things that little girls need. I'm thinking of adopting you Kaylee, I really don't think your current environment is good for you at all, you need structure, emotional support, full time attention & care, you need a mommy. A mommy? Kaylee asks innocently & in a slightly pouty tone. Yes Kaylee, you need to have a mommy & I'm thinking I would be a very good mommy for you. That is, if you think I will be a good mommy for you? Um, I tink so Kaylee says, I tink I might weally likes that. Okay, well then would you like it if I adopted you baby girl? Yes! Kaylee says with excitement.

Okay baby girl I'm really happy you'd like me to be your mommy & are accepting the fact that you are just a little girl & not an adult & need to have someone to care for you. Ohh I forgot to ask but I'm smelling something kinda stinky & I know you haven't asked to go potty this whole time, are you potty trained Kaylee? Umm, Kaylee blushes, well, umm, no I not Katie. It's okay Kaylee, mommy will change your diapers until you're a big enough girl to use the potty. Oh, and Kaylee, call me mommy now, I'm no longer Katie to you, I am now your mommy. Okay mommy Kaylee says. Now, what do you say we go change your stinky diaper you've been sitting in since you got here yesterday. But, but Kaylee runs over to the playpen gets in & hides from mommy. Kaylee, sweetie, you need to let mommy change your diapey, I know it can't be comfy sitting in that very messy diaper you've been sitting in since yesterday. But, but, mommy I'm shy Kaylee says I don't wanna. Nonsense, baby girls aren't shy about having their diapers changed mommy says, although sometimes they do act difficult when mommy says it's time to go ahead & get a diaper change.

Kaylee goes back to screaming & crying saying I don't want my diaper changed. Mommy scoops up Kaylee & hushes her just like the times she did that before & tells her that everything is going to be okay but that she doesn't want Kaylee to get a diaper rash, so she needs to let mommy change her diaper now. Kaylee still, however, insists on acting like a brat screaming & crying even with mommy trying to comfort Kaylee down & make her realize mommy is just looking out for her best interests by changing her stinky diaper. Mommy then tells Kaylee that if she doesn't calm down that she is going to be forced to use the things used to hold children down that are not behaving & keep running away. Kaylee doesn't listen & then mommy goes to get the straps used to hold wild kids down and she is now forcefully stuck to the floor being still with both her legs and arms.

Kaylee continues to cry and scream as mommy pulls down Kaylee's tights making the air suddenly become more stinky & then pushes her jumper up. Aww, what a stinky little girl you are Kaylee, you really did need a diaper change. Kaylee realizes that screaming and crying is not getting her anywhere as she is forced to stay where she is regardless, so she stops screaming and crying but still sniffling. Mommy gives Kaylee a crunchy baby book to play with so she can be distracted while mommy changes her stinky diaper. Kaylee continues playing with the crunchy baby book her mommy handed her as mommy untapes her little girl's diaper revealing a messy stinky diaper that is very wet and messy. Wow, what a big mess you made sweetie as she pulls the diaper out of beneath her holding her butt in the air. Mommy then grabs a baby wipe and starts to wipe the poo she had been sitting in for probably hours and keeps wiping her with several baby wipes until all of the poo is removed from her little skin.

Kaylee sweetheart, did you pack any other diapers with you to be changed into when coming here? Kaylee just shakes her head, so mommy reaches for a diaper with princesses on it for bigger children that come to this facility. She lifts Kaylee's butt & then slides the diaper beneath her & then puts baby powder all over her. She then pulls the diaper over her, fastens the tapes & then pulls her jumper down to cover the diaper. She then tells Kaylee that she will no longer be wearing tights as it will be easier for her mommy to change her diaper if she is just wearing a jumper without tights & it will also help her to smell her faster when she is stinky so mommy can get to changing her quicker. Now Kaylee, it looks like you have a little bit of a diaper rash from sitting in that diaper for so long since yesterday, so you need to try to tell mommy when you have gone potty & you need to be changed okay? If, however, you are not going to be a big girl & tell mommy when you need to be changed & I've noticed you've went potty again, I will have to do diaper checks on you so that my little girl's skin stays healthy. Do you understand Kaylee? Umm, yes mommy, I understand Kaylee says.

Mommy scoops Kaylee up & carries her out of the room they are in towards the front desk. She then places Kaylee down once they get to the front desk. The lady at the front desk says wow Kaylee is much calmer & more behaved than she was last night, shall I call her stepmom? Katie then informs the front desk lady that she will be adopting Kaylee because the conditions at her home are not good for her as she is too much of a little girl to live there and needs the care that she can provide for her more so. The front desk lady then says ohh, well I hope you guys do well & that she continues to get the care that she needs so that she remains okay & doesn't have to come back here again. Katie says yes, I hope Kaylee will be more alright from now on other than throwing normal tantrums that kids do but I should be able to take care of her when she has those tantrums or even a meltdown as I did yesterday as I am trained in deescalating troubles kids having meltdowns as that is what I studied & have had plenty of experience with so I think I will be a very good mommy for little Kaylee here.

Mommy then tells the front desk lady that she is going ahead & taking off work now for the rest of the day but that she will be back tomorrow & the front desk lady says okay & then she scoops up Kaylee & carries her to the car. 

Thanks for reading! I will be continuing to update this story with new chapters so stay tuned & leave a vote, comment, & follow me if you'd like.