Mama

I woke up and got the kids together first. Then I got myself together and headed over to koi's house. He didn't know I was dropping the kids off but I got shit to do. I would get the nanny's but I don't know how long imma take. I drove over there and since the boys were sleep I picked up miah and left the car on. I walked to the door put my key in and walked inside. It looked clean this time not my clean but way better than last time.

I walked into his room and seen him and prince passed out on the bed.

I shook koi and he looked confused.

" I got some stuff to do today so you need to watch the kids. Tried calling you but no answer." I put miah on the bed.

" what you doing today?" He picked miah up looking me up and down.

" stuff" I said then went to get the boys. I put their car seats on the counter.

" you know it would be easier if we lived together" he said and it was true but I wasn't tryna do that.

" but we don't. I'll come back later on today" he held miah and watched me walk to the car.

I got in the car and seen a missed call from rio. I called him back.

"Hello" he sounded as fine as he was.
" hey wassup?" I headed to the nail salon.

" nothin bored seeing what you was up to" he sounded like he was in a car or somewhere windy.

" I'm heading to the nail salon now" I pulled into the parking lot and waited for them to open.

" can I come?" I didn't see why not.

" yea imma send you the addi. I might be inside when u get there" I said getting out the car because I seen the open lights cut on.

" ok imma hit you up when I'm there." We said our goodbyes and I went inside.

A few minutes later I was in a chair getting my nails done by a young girl who looked like she had skills.

My phone vibrated and I seen a text from rio letting me know he was coming inside.

I turned my head to see the door. In cane a y'all brown skin dread head wearing a black Louis Vuitton shirt, light ripped jeans and some black yeezys. He looked good. He looked my way and smiled. Since he didn't have his shades on he was ten  times finer because his eyes were grey.

" you look good" he said while giving me a side hug then sittin in the chair next to me. He had every woman in the room looking at him at least twice.

" thanks what you got going on today?" He looked too good to just be coming here with me.

" I gotta go to the dealership. You wanna come? We can get something to eat afterwards or before if you hungry now"he looked at me.

" yea I'll go I need something to get my mind off stuff."

When my nails were done I took my card out to pay but Rio handed the lady two hundred dollar bills.

" you can keep the change I'm not trippin about it" he opened the door for me and we walked out.

" thanks you didn't have to do that" we walked to my car.

" it's nothin. Imma send you my address so you can have a place to leave your car." I nodded and we went in our cars. It was really no point for him to send me the address if I followed behind him the whole time. We pulled up to a nice house. It looked like it belonged in a magazine.

We stoped in the drive way. He got out his car and walked over to my side of the car.

" you can park your car in the garage. The birds out here don't play and will shit all over your car." He pressed a button and it went up. I parked in an empty space next to a black lambo truck. I got out and walked to his car. He opened the door and I got in.

It smelled and looked clean as hell. I sat comfortably while he drives. We talked about little stuff like favorite places to eat, our kids, just regular stuff.

We got to the dealership and he parked his car in a lot that had sign that's  had his name on it.

" dang you must be a regular or somethin" I said and he laughed. We got out and walked inside.

"Good afternoon Mr. santo" A guy said while taking Rios keys.

" Sam can you run my car over to get a little wipe down. I'll need it back in like 30 minutes" the guy nodded and did what he was told.

We walked passed hella nice cars on display then to an office door. He knocked on the door.

" if that ain't my son go away" he shook his head then opened the door. I'm hella confused.

"Mama what you doin over here?" We walked inside a office was big and nice.

" so this is why you haven't been answering my calls huh?" She looked at me then rolled her eyes.

" mama what you want?" He handed me some water.
" rio  I need some money" I knew what type of mother she was.

" Im only gonna give you $50" he reached in his pocket and pulled out a crispy fifty.

" that's it? What the hell am I supposed to do with that. You own this whole shit and you mean to tell me yo ass only giving yo mama $50." She snatched the money out his hand.

" that's all you getting outta me mama" he sat in the chair behind the desk and motioned for me to sit on the couch.

" really rio" she shook the money.

" go ask Rome I don't have time for this mama" he shook his head and walked over to the door to open it.

" fuck you" she said as she walked out with the money.

" my bad about all that I didn't know she was gonna be here" he opened his laptop and brought it over to the couch.

" I thought u dropped your son off at your moms house?" I know this nigga not lying to me already.

" I did. I dropped him off at Rome's grandmas house. She basically raised us so I call her my mom. The lady that was in here acting a fool was just a woman who hate seeing her kids win" he said with a little laugh even though nothing was funny.

" well at least you have one or someone you can call a mom, my family died a while ago. So some family is better than none." I said and he nodded his head.

" you right. I mean I got Rome's grandma. She never treated me different for having a different dad and she's always there for the both of us." He said then his phone rang.

He looked down at it and smiled.

" let's get out of here, I got somewhere better for us to go." He put his hand out and I took it.

When we got in his car he drove for a good thirty minutes and we arrived at a house that was lit up.

It looked lit in there.

We got out the car and he took my hand as we got closer to the house.

" aye rio"

" sup rio"
" rio" was all I heard walking threw the house. When people seen me they just smiled, nodded or waved.

We got to the living room and a man who looked just like rio sat on the arm of a sofa.

" well look who took they sweat ass time" he said then seen me.

" if you the reason he took so long he get a pass" I just waved.

" nigga yo mama was up in my office raising hell." He said then walked closer to then couch.
The dudes sitting there got up as soon as possible and rio sat down and pulled me on his lap.