Kids

Two days later

I was high as fuck about to take my ass to sleep. My phone was going off but it was some random number calling me. Shit was starting to piss me off.

" yo what!" I said kinda mushed together. I almost tripped over prince while walking to my bed.

" koi?" I could of sworn I heard Harmoney.

" wait Harmoney?" I quickly snapped back sober.

" yea um imma send you my address so you can come see the kids." I was shocked.

" Harmoney I'm-" she hung up. A minute later the same number texted me an address 30 minutes away.

I hoped my ass in the shower, put some clothes on, left prince ass on my floor and drove to the address.

I ended up at some nice ass apartment complex. I parked to where the gps ended but I didn't see her truck.
I texted the number saying I was outside then I went to the door she said. I knocked on it then she opened the door. It looked pretty nice inside and damn did she look good. She had on an oversized shirt and some socks and my ass almost got hard.

" Harmoney I-"

" your only here so you can see ur kids, that's it" she pointed to the living room then went to another room. I was hurt but I really wanted to see my kids. Even though it's only been like two days, they all looked like they grew a little.

Everyone but Bryson was sleeping. I picked him up then went into the room Harmoney went into.

It was nice in there. She was unpacking a box.

" Harmoney just come back" I put my hand on the box.

" koi, no" she moved my hand.

" baby please, I know I"

" I'm not doing this wit you. I said no and that's it." She cut me off.

"But"
" no !" She cut me off.

" where you park at?" I changed the subject.

" outside" she said it like I asked a dumb answer.

" I didn't see your truck tho" we walked back to the living room.

" cuz I sold it, used the money to get this place and my new car." I was confused.

" baby I could of gave you the money, you didn't have to do all that." I sat next to the rest of the kids on the couch.

" I'm not your baby and I don't want your money." She sat on the opposite side of the room looking on her phone.

" but I'm out here making money to provide for my family. Now you telling me to not use the money." She really don't wanna know what I've been blowing money on recently.

" no spend it on your family. Koi, Bryson and miah not me" she said calmly.

" Harmoney chill out, I could at least pay the bills for this place or get ya car back" she trippin.

" I don't need my bills paid and I don't want nothin from you but to take care of your kids and your kids only." I rolled my eyes.

" so you want me to drive 30 minutes every day to see them?" Shit didn't make sense.

" no you can take them to your house whenever you want." She said still looking at her phone. She sounded like she had everything figured out.

" but what if you need me or something?" I looked at koi walking up.

" I won't" she walked over handing me a bottle.

" what if I need you?" I held her hand and the bottle. She paused then walked back to her spot.