Cuzo

Koi pov

First I went home to do my hygiene and change my clothes.
I broke Ashley's phone yesterday on accident when I was putting her in my car so now I'm in fucking    Sprint. I had to get her the yellow iPhone 11 because they didn't have the mint one she had. Hopefully if I put a case on it she won't notice.

When I left I decided to go to the mall to pick up Harmoney some stuff to thank her. I went straight to Victoria secret first.

" looking for anything specific" a girl that was short as hell asked me.

" nahh I'm just shopping for my girl" I was praying she would just leave me alone and just let me look.

" ok what's her favorite color?" The way she was looking at me I knew she didn't give two fucks about colors.

" I like her in red and black" I walked over to a red bra with diamonds on it.

" umm y'all got some underwear to match this?" I showed her the bra and she pointed to some underwear on the table behind me. I spent probably about 30 minutes in that store and bought almost $300 worth of stuff. Anything that was see through, a thong, really anything I wanted to see her In I bought. I also bought little shit like perfume and a key chain.

Next I headed to Neman Marcus to buy a pair of Balenciagas she's been looking at on her phone. 
As soon as I went to the shoe section I seen Lola.

She didn't see me but I had to go up to her because she was the only person that I saw that worked here.

" aye y'all got these in a six?" I showed her the shoes. She looked at the Victoria secret bags and rolled her eyes.

" yea" she walked away and later came out with the shoes.

" yo lil girlfriend can't buy her own stuff?" She laughed under her breath.

" I'm buying my girlfriend this stuff just because I fell like it and  she got enough money to not have to work here." I took the box out her hands and she folded her arms.

" you wasn't saying that when we was fucking" she shot back. Next Time I'm not fucking any girl that work at a store I frequently go to.

" you right but you ain't get shit from me... yo ass didn't even get ME" I walked around until I found someone else to check me out.

Lastly I went to some girly store called garage to get her some real clothes. Don't get me wrong she be looking fine as hell in the sets and the fashion nova but when we go out i would prefer for her to be as covered as she can.

I picked up some jackets, leggings, and some shirts that weren't cropped. I also picked up a blanket and some house slippers. The blanket was really for me because her room be cold as hell and the covers she has on her bed are not keeping me warm.

After I paid for that I was on my way to Harmoney house until Jason called me.

" yes nigga" I knew what he wanted to know already.

" yo man how's Ashley? Where she at now?" I really don't know why they just won't get together already.

" she's ok and she at Harmoneys spot. You need to talk some fucking Sense into her about what the hell she got going on." He was the only person that she would listen to.

" Ight I'll be over there soon" I hung up the phone and parked in Harmoneys driveway.

I went to the door and it was locked for the first time so I rang the bell. Ashley opened the door and seen the bags.

" ooo what you get me cuzo" she started peeking in the bags.

" nothing in there. Here this all you getting from me" I handed her the phone. I didn't see Harmoney downstairs so I went upstairs to her room.

" baby" she didn't answer. I put the bags on her bed and went to her bathroom. She had on a change of clothes and she was putting her hair in a bun.

I walked up behind her and started kissing her neck.

" stooopppp" she wined but I knew she liked it.

" babygirl I just want to say thank you for letting Ashley stay here and putting up with me yesterday. So I got you a little some some" she looked excited as we walked to her bed.

" koi baby you didn't have to get me all this." She started looking in the bags with a smile on her face.

" I wanted to" she seen the Neman Marcus bag and looked in side then looked at me.

" I know you didn't! Koi I know you didn't buy them!" She opens the box and seen the shoes she wanted.
" thank you baby" she came over and gave me a hug. I lifted her head and gave her a kiss. It started getting good.

" eww but koi this not my phone." Ashley interrupted us.
I clinched my jaw because she was starting to annoy me. Harmoney rubbed my chest.

" I know your other phone is broken so your welcome." She rolled her eyes.

" well when ever your done I would like to go home" she folded her arms. Harmoney grabbed her bags and went to her closet.

" Jason is on his way to take you home so don't even worry about that" she kissed her teeth and went back downstairs. She hated when we brought Jason around to fix her but he always got the job done.

I went to harmoneys closet. She was hanging up all the stuff I got her.

" let's do something tonight" I said while leaning on the door. She looked at me then finished hanging up her clothes.
" what" I laughed only because I was confused.
" you sure you wanna do something with all the stuff you got going on. I know you out there doing what it is you do" she was right.

" don't worry about none of that. I wanna go out with you and have you be the only thing on my mind tonight" I said walking up to her putting my hands on her little shoulders.

" ok where you wanna go then" she looked up at me and I had to think quick.

" you don't need to know all that." I kissed her forehead and walked back in her room to think about the real answer.

" so what am I supposed to wear?" Damn she asking a bunch of questions I didn't think of yet.

" something sexy, but not to sexy and none of them thin ass fashion nova sets you got back there in that closet. You gonna have me hurt someone" she rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

" girl don't play with me we both know what that ass be looking like in them sets" I smacked her ass as she walked by.