Secrets

After eating breakfast I could hell  but fuck Harmoney agin. Her pussy was too good.
this time I let her ride me how she wanted to ride me last night.
" Harmoney baby" I moaned because what she was doing felt better than pussy.
" u gonna make me nut in you" she kept going and I did what I said. She slowed down when she felt my nut inside her the she got off of me.

" you do know we about to have a kid right?" I looked at her and she shook her head.

" who? Not me. My birth control makes sure of it." She should of never told me that because now I'm always nutting inside of her.
We took a shower together.

" put something nice on we gonna go eat with Jason and yo friend" I still didn't like kim. I felt like she was holding Jason back and she called me a hoe in my own house.

She got excited and went to look In her suitcase. I knew she had hella shit in there because when I was pulling it it was heavy as fuck.

I put on my black true religion jeans and my red polo styled Burberry shirt. On my feet I had on my black high top red bottoms. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair into a ponytail man bun thing. My waves looked amazing and I got a line up before we left so in general I looked good.
I put in my bottom grill and walked into the bedroom.
Harmoney looked good as hell.
She had on a red satin dress with some string shit in the back. Her hair was down and on her feet she had on a pair of Gucci shoes that matched perfectly. I was great full she wasn't a broke hoe because I would of had to buy all of that.

" you ready" she asked. I licked my lips.

" baby I wanna stay here with you looking like that" I wrapped my arms around her waist. We took pictures in the mirror then we went to the restaurant. Kim dumb ass wanted to go to the fucking Cheesecake Factory.

We walked inside and Jason and kim were waiting.
" yall got the table already?" Jason nodded. He was sitting down and kim was standing. There was only one spot left in the waiting booth and I sat in it. I pulled Harmoney on top of me because I wasn't about to have her looking dumb like kim. She got comfortable on my lap and I rubbed her thy.

" Jason" a lady in a uniform yelled and we stood up.
I held harmoneys hand as we walked to the table. We sat down and I put my arm around her waist as we looked at the table.
" must be nice" kim mumbled making Harmoney move over a little. I shot kim a look then took my arm off of Harmoney. This bitch was really testing me.
We ordered our food.
Harmoney put a the croods on her phone. She leaned on me and I watched too. Jason and kim wasn't talking to each other and I wasn't going to ask with kim there so I texted him.

Me: fuck wrong with yo bitch

Jason: she think I gotta do hella shit to prove I fw her but I'm not.
Me: cuz you don't 😂.... just talk to her or sum  so it could stop being weird and she can stop watching me and my girl.

Jason said some random shit and him and kim started talking.  We ate our food and had a good time. I paid for me and Harmoney then we left. When we got to the house I was tired as hell and full.
Harmoney went straight upstairs and put on one of my shirts.

" what's the point of you packing clothes if you gonna keep putting mine on" I laughed. She sat on the couch and turned on the tv.
I took my shirt off and laid on the couch next to her she rubbed my back and it felt soo good.

" don't forget we leaving tomorrow morning" she nodded her head.
" then from the airport we're going to my dads house" I tried to side that in there.
She hit my back.

" koi you For real" I smiled at the thought of her even meeting my dad.

" yea" we chilled and watched tv. Eventually I fell asleep. My alarm went off and scared the shit outta me.
I woke up and seen Harmoney gone. I went to my room and seen her all balled up on the bed. I laid next to her and rubbed her butt.

" baby.. come on we gotta go home" I kissed her cheek and she moved a little.
" babygirl come on wake up we got stuff to do" she turned around.
" ok keep playing if I can't get you to get up I know this wood can" I started pulling my pants down and she quickly got up.
" that's what I thought" I laughed and she threw a pillow at me. We got ready and headed to the plain.

When we got to the plain like usual I held harmoneys hand and walked on the plain. I made sure my plain dude put extra sheets in the little room because I was definitely getting some pussy on this plain before I went to my dads house.

I put our bags in the room then went to go smoke with Jason. I seen Harmoney rolling a blunt with Jason and quickly walked over there.

" nahh you think you slick" she knew damn well I wasn't gonna let her smoke with us. I didn't mind if she smoked k just didn't want to see it and I didn't want Jason seeing her high.
She rolled her eyes and dropped the blunt she rolled.
" you can roll tho baby" she flicked me off and I smoked it with Jason.
She walked away to kim and they started talking about girl shit.

" you think she knows... about me like what we came to Miami for?" Whispered.

" I would think so. Kim know a little something since she the one that washes my clothes. It's like she knows enough so that we don't talk about and she don't complain about it" he passed me the blunt.