Ride

It was now 1am and people were starting to leave. I looked around for Kim but couldn't find her. I called her phone and she didn't answer. I seen koi sitting at the bar with Rodney and I walked over there.

" you know where Jason and Kim at cuz she was my ride" I said to Rodney and Ignored koi. he took out his phone and called Jason.

" aye bruh, Kim was harmoney ride.... nigga how the fuck....hold on" he handed the phone to koi.

" mmhmm.. I got ya bruh" he hung up the phone and gave it back to Rodney.

" come on I'll take you home" koi got up and I was so irritated.
we walked threw the house and went to the garage. I assumed we were taking the mustang because it turned on when we got close to it.

We got in the car and it smelled good af.

" where you stay at?" He handed me his phone and I put my address in.

We got to my house and I was getting ready to get out the car.

" thanks for the ride" just as I was gonna leave he grabbed my hand.

" can I get your number" I thought for a minute. I put my hand out and he handed me his phone. I put my number in and walked inside my apartment. I took my clothes off and took a shower. When I got out I had a miss face time call from a random number. I put on a sports bra and shorts then called it back.
They answered on the first ring and it was koi.

" hold up" he was in his car tryna prop his phone up.

I went back in the bathroom and leaned my phone up.

" where ya clothes at" he laughed.

" on my body.. you need to pay attention to the road." He had on different clothes then when he dropped me off.

" baby girl I'm good relax" he said it in a chill sexy voice.

" my name is harmoney and I am relaxed." I began putting my hair in a ponytail because it was bothering me. He laughed.

" you hungry? Im close to yo spot anyway I can bring you something." I herd and seen him turn into McDonald's.

" ooooo a McFlurry and I'll cash app u the money"I left the bathroom and headed downstairs. I turned my tv on and played bad girls club.
" imma call you back when I'm at yo crib" I nodded my head then hung up.

I quickly got my glasses because I couldn't see shit on the tv. 20 minutes later I heard my doorbell ring and walked over to open it.

" look at you looking all smart and fine" I rolled my eyes and took my McFlurry. He walked in the living room with me.

" take yo shoes off cuz my carpet white white." I sat on my couch.

" everything in here white." He took his shoes off and sat next to me.
" can we please watch something else" this man just got here tryna ask for shit.
" if I can have your fries" I put my had out and he gave me his fries. I gave him the remote and he put on poetic justice.

" see now this is something to watch." He said then drunk his drink. We watched the movie and he slowly started getting comfortable.

" girl you cold" he laughed. That McFlurry had me freezing but I didn't know he could tell.

" come here" he lifted his arm and since I wasn't going to do nothing freaky with him I moved closer and got under him. We laid out and it was comfortable as hell.

Koi POV

I woke up having to pee but when I moved I seen harmoney laying on me sleeping. I forgot I was still at her house. I carefully slid her off of me the walked around to look for the bathroom. When I came back I was about to lay back down but then my phone started ringing. I looked and seen Rodney name on my phone.

" what?" I tried my best not to wake harmoney up.

" nigga where you at I'm at yo shit and you not here!" I completely forgot we were gonna make a drop this morning.

" fuck .. I'm on my way just meet me at the drop." I hung up before he can ask me any questions. I seen harmoney laying on her couch and decide to lay my jacket on her so she won't be cold. I kissed her cheek then left. I don't even know why I did some shit like that. I never leave my clothes at a girl house or kiss them goodbye.

But I kinda wanted a reason to come back.

HARMONEY POV

I woke up on my couch warm as hell in koi's jacket then I realized he was gone. I got up and did my hygiene. I looked on my phone and seen three missed calls from Kim and a text message from koi.

Koi🍄: Goodmorning baby girl , I had to head out to go do something but text me when you up.
8:13am

Me: I'm up
11:40am

I did bother telling him to stop calling me baby girl because he was just gonna keep doing it.

I laid in my bed and called Kim back.

" finally yo ass is up" where ever she was was not her house.
" girl where you at?" I laughed a little.
" Jason house" she turned the camera and showed Jason laying at the bottom of the bed watching tv.
" hoe you left me yesterday, don't think I forgot about that" I pretended to be mad knowing damn well I wasn't. She laughed.

" i know girl I'm sorry. Ooo you wanna go to six flags with me , Jason , and some other people?" I gave her a look because she know I don't like people like that.

" come on it'll be fun" she wined.

" what time?" She smiled knowing I was coming.