Chapter 18

IZZY

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"I think it means she's the last greenie," Alby answered. They got her out of the box, and sat her on the ground, "Thomas, do you know this girl?"

"No, I've never seen this girl before," Thomas answered.

"If anything feels familiar tell us," Newt stated. Thomas nodded.

"I'm going back to the Deadheads," I told Cam.

"Okay. Can I come?" She asked.

"Of course!" I told her and we ran to the Deadheads.

We got there and I showed her my notebook. She read all the stories in my notebook and said, "You're a good writer,"

"Thanks, Cam," I smiled.

"I want one now, but if she's the last one, so the box will probably not go back down," she frowned.

"Oh, is this a girl's day?" We looked up to see Newt and Minho standing there.

"Minho! You're back!" She jumped and kissed him.

"Ew!" Newt and I said.

"It's not like you two never kiss!" Cam retorted.

"I know, but when you two kiss it's gross," Newt said plopping down next to me. He slid his arm around me and kissed my temple, and I snuggled into his side. Minho and Cam did the same. We stayed there for a little while to just talk.

"I wonder why she's the last one," Cam thought out loud.

"I don't know why, but you know there's a reason for it," Minho answered as I fell asleep in Newt's arms.

When I woke up, Cam and Minho were gone, but Newt was still there sleeping. I smiled and kissed him. He woke up startled, but kissed back when he realized what was happening. We pulled away, and he smiled.

"Hey, Izzy," He greeted still sleepy.

"Hi, Newt," I replied. The bell clanged for dinner, and we got up to go there. We walked hand in hand, and got our dinner of chicken and left over fries from lunch.

Our table was full now. It was Minho, Cam, Chuck, Thomas, Alby, Newt and I. We all were the best of friends. Even Newt and Thomas were friends now.

After dinner, Thomas and I stayed back to clean up everyone's mess. Frypan does all this everyday, and it's not fair.

"Hey, Thomas?" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Can I call you Tommy?"

"Sure, but why?"

"Because it feels more natural,"

"Sure, I don't mind," he smiled.

We got done, and I got the honor of helping start the bonfire. Newt and I were laying on the grass snuggling and looking at the stars.

"Do you think everything's going change now that the box isn't going back down?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're going to have to work harder I guess, but other than that? No," He answered his eyes getting heavy.

"Alright everyone! Lights out!" Alby yelled.

Everyone went to bed, and I took my spot in the Deadheads. I looked a couple trees over to see Tommy there. I shrugged then went to sleep.