chapter fifty-nine

Start from the beginning

"He a fucked up ass nigga" Key finally said and I sighed.

Sariah 🖤 wants to facetime ...
connecting ...

"Baby hollon, lemme see what Riah want" I said.

"Call me the fuck back" he said before I hung up.

"Hello?" I said once the call connected.

"Bring ya ass, we outside waiting" she said showing everyone in the car.

"Okay here I come" I said hanging up calling Key back. While the call was connecting I was grabbing my purse and my earrings.

"You on yo way out?" he asked me and I nodded while closing my front door and locking it.

"Call me when you on yo way back, ima slide through" he said.

"Okay I love you" I said and he smiled.

"I love you too" he said then we hung up.

I walked towards Drea's car then opened the backseat sitting next to Kia who was sitting next to Nene.

"Y'all remember when we had to use fake ID's?" Sariah said laughing.

"The good fucking times, my hot ass would run the streets when I was 16" Kia said laughing.

"You and me both, nobody could tell me shit" Nene said with a chuckle.

"We grown now shiddd" I said getting on my phone scrolling through instagram.

"Right" Drea said focusing on the road getting us there in one piece.

...

"All these fucking grown ass people in this bitch" I said mugging the crowd.

"Bitch it's a 21+ party what you expect" Sariah said sipping brown liquor.

"How can you drink that brown shit? I need mine crystal thee fuck clear" Nene said looking at Riah's drink.

"Yeah cause you nasty" Sariah said and I laughed.

"I prefer both" Drea and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and started laughing.

"Nene don't make it noticeable, but that nigga ina corner looking at you" Kia said sipping her vodka soda.

"Man hell nah, he probably too damn old. Ion got time fa no fuckin sugar daddies" she said and I laughed before recording myself posting it on my story.

"Sydnee why you not drinking?" Sariah asked.

"My fucking stomach hurt, so Ion wanna drink nothing to make it worse" I said and she nodded.

"Oop, he walking over here" Drea said eyeing the man that was staring at Nene.

"Bitch i'm finna faint on purpose so he can leave me alone" Nene said and I laughed.

I caught a pain in my stomach once I laughed making me furrow my eyebrows. I held onto my stomach and went straight to my messages.

Mybaby 🥰

can you come get me please.
9:45 pm

send me yo location
9:46 pm

You just sent your location

i'm omw
9:47 pm

okay
9:47 pm

I looked up from my phone and saw Nene now gone. I looked straight ahead and saw her laughing in that dude face. He didn't look old at all, he look around 22 but I could be wrong.

It was 20 minutes that went past of talking before I got a text from Key saying he was outside.

"Y'all I'm finna go" I said and they groaned.

"We just got here Sydneeee" Sariah whined.

"I know I know, Ion wanna ruin y'alls fun either so I told Key to come get me" I said and they sighed.

"I gotta figure out what the hell going on with my insides, y'all have fun though" I said hugging them one by one.

"Tell Nene fast ass im at home" I said they laughed seeing she was still talking to that dude.

"Let me know if you need anything" Drea said hugging me again.

"Yeah, lemme know if yo stomach feel better baby I'll stop by and see you" Kia said and I nodded.

"Bye babe, get well soon" Sariah said blowing me a kiss.

"Byeee" I said walking out the club with a disgusted look as I got another pain. I spotted Key parked at the front looking into his phone. I knocked on the window and he unlocked the door putting his focus on me.

"You straight?" he asked me and I shook my head no.

"Can you stop by a CVS and get me a sprite or something" I said resting my head on the window.

"I already did, it's ina back" he said and I smiled while reaching in the backseat grabbing the CVS bag. I looked inside seeing a sprite along with some snacks.

"Thank you" I said kissing his cheek and opening the sprite.

"Welcome ma" he said and I took a sip then rested my head back on the window.
_____________________________

I would be a mad mafucka to have to leave a party early 😔.

But i'll update earlier than I did today TOMORROW.