Entitlements & Confessions

"What?" Itek asked. Ethat grabbed me and spun me around to face him fully, his big hands splaying across my back. "You did what? You had sex with him?"

"Yes," I said quietly.
His green eyes turned into a glowing liquid fire and he crushed me aganist him. "He forced you? Did you trade your body to him for us? Is that why we're free now? The monster nanipulated you?"

Itek snarled.

Ormiss' magic crackled with rage and little pink tendrils of lightening snaked across the floor and ceiling. "I did no such thing! I am not a rapist or even an obnoxious colt nagging until she gives up just to get rid of me! Theia asked for sex! And I, being her loving consort, eagerly obliged."

Itek looked like someone had shoved a live fish straight down his gullett. Assund raised a brow and cocked his head to the side. Ethat froze. I couldn't see Korr's reaction around the wall of man-meat surrounding me.

I wanted to shrivel up and blow away in the wind.

"You are lying!" Ethat snapped. "You abducted her and have us down here. Of course she did whatever she needed to do to appease you!"

Ormiss tossed his hair and the lightening crackles intensified. "Because that is what you would expect, land-dweller? Hippocamp are not like you!"

"She is not in a position to tell you no!" Itek shouted.

"So you don't deny that's what you'd do to a female not in a position to refuse you!" Ormiss snapped. "Is that what you did to her? You played with her and toyed with her until you realized she was your consort?"

"Stop it," I said, voice shaking slightly. "Stop it. Ormiss didn't pressure me. He's right... I... I asked."

"But you did not ask," Ethat said, frowning. "Not really."

"Don't tell me what I did and didn't ask for," I said, mildly annoyed. Here i was confessing what I'd done and they weren't listening. "Do you think I'm too stupid to know what I asked for?"

"I think you've been treated badly in the past," Itek said.

"And I just let people treat me badly because of it? You must be talking about how Korr teased me with his cock and talking about how wet my pussy must be when that scholar Maris came to teach me to read." I asked. "Or how you dropped me to teach me a lesson? Or you put me on a damn leash for that Raven party with your feather at my throat? Or are we just talking about Tynne, who may not have ever existed? Yeah, I must be so stupid, confused, and innured to bad treatment I just don't even realize it when one of my consorts tells me if I want him to pleasure me, I'll have to ask."

"You dropped her?!" Ormiss shouted at Itek. "You fucking dropped her?! Delibertly!? And you, you dragons... put your cock aganist her without asking?! You led her around like some animal?"
Ethat dropped his hands from me, expression falling almost to the floor. He turned away from me.

My heart broke. "Ethat--"

Itek frowned, and he didn't move, but he shifted his weight from one foot to the next like he was going to walk away. Asund merly seemed contemplative.

"They accuse me of forcing you or nagging you," Ormiss said darkly, "but they all seem to think they were entitled to your body first."

Ethat went and crouched down by Korr's head. He said, "Did you hear that, brother? She has never asked us for pleasure."

Korr, blue eyes sad, managed to shift his head a bit on the stones to acknowledge what his brother said.

Ethat sighed and hung his head, his hands resting uselessly between his bent knees.