Sticky

Ethat and Korr insisted on carting me to my bath and attentively bathing me.

To be fair, I was fairly wrecked and very, very sticky.

"Is this honey?" I asked, touching the fluid dripping from my chin and breasts.

"It's more like nectar, which is made into honey," Korr commented just before he plunged me into the hot bath water. The water foamed and sizzled and a scent of flowers rose into the air.

"I am sorry if you don't like it," Ethat said with demure, downcast eyes and a soft voice. He was already in the tub with me, and his green hair swirled on top of the water while he held soap and a sponge at the ready.

I squirmed free of his brother and shoved my foot into the softness of his thigh. He twitched and his gaze fluttered to me for an instant before he caught himself, a shimmer of pollens, fireflies, and his teeth briefly shifting to needles passing over him. "I didn't ask for comment," I told him sweetly.

He shivered again and Korr just chuckled like the smug bastard he was.

They'd reverted back into their fully human forms. And Ethat's withering had improved. His hair was still a mix of withered and not withered, but back to mostly silky green, and almost entirely fireflies drifted around him, and the skin around his eyesocket had improved. Was that magical unicorn pussy, or he wasn't stressing himself out any longer?

"Are you hurt, my love?" Ethat inquired as he delicately sponged my breasts. Under the water, one of his hands cradled one of my thighs, and he looked directly at me, expression worried.

"No," I assured him.

"Because I know that--" He stopped talking.

"Your magic...does something," I said.

"I am too large otherwise," he said simply. "Fortunately, my magic allows me to... make a female body bloom to accept my size."

"I was talking mostly about the vines."

He smiled, mischievous and angelic, and offered no further comment. Instead, Korr passed Ethat a bar of scented soap, and the two brothers shared pleased smiles before gazing back down at me.

"I will chill the water," Korr answered the question before I'd even half thought it. "I will... watch."

"I can bathe myself," I said.

"Of course you can. But it is the custom of dragons to be very, very attentive. Let us indulge ourselves. You will find dragons, and I suppose hippocamp, far more... attentive... partners than wolves or gryphons. I wonder what male unicorns were like." Korr resettled himself on the edge of the tub and pondered this. "The world only has room for so many neurotic males."

I laughed. Ethat redoubled his sponging efforts, delicately sponging away everything, including tenderly bathing between my legs. He caressed me there, gently, and told me, softly and with regret. "You are swollen still. Did we hurt you?"

Of course I was still swollen and sensitive. I'd been fucked by two dragons. Unicorn or not, the flesh was delicate, if fully willing. "No, I'm fine. You don't need to worry."

"Are you sure?" he asked. Korr looked concerned.

I splashed water on him. They were so dramatic. "You want me to prove to you how fine I am?"

"Are you sore?" Ethat asked instead. "Inside? My magic can only stretch a partner so much, and I was quite rough. It was so difficult to hold back, but I thought I succeeded somewhat."

I splashed him again. "That wasn't rough."

His gaze, for a split second, was searing hot and the fireflies intensified in brightness, but only for a split second. Like a flash of heat that was here and gone, and he returned to his gentle tending, working his way down my my feet, where each toe got attention.