"God Kook, you're so tight." I just shake my head, writhing and twisting on the mattress to try and get used to the unfamiliar pain growing between my legs. Taehyung's finger caresses my inner walls gently, coaxing the flesh to loosen. Little by little, the pain starts to disappear, replaced by small sparks of pleasure.

"M-move..."

Taehyung needs no urging as he pushes the finger in and out of my still tight hole, not fast, but not slow either. Every so often, he would pause and almost feel around, as if searching for something, but then he would continue his movements. I slowly start to feel more and more pleasure, and my body begins to relax into his touch. I concentrate all my desire on the digit coming into my hole, feeling pleasure every time he curls his fingers inside of me.

Once he feels that I'm ready for more, he inserts another finger into my pink flesh, making me squirm uncomfortably on the sheets. He reaches up to caress my hair, mouth coming atop mine to swallow all of my whimpers, as his fingers keep going inside of me. They stretch out my heated walls in a sort of scissoring motion, sometimes going deeper to elicit a long moan from me. It now starts to feel amazing, and I find myself rolling my hips to try and make the fingers go further to hit all the right spots. My thighs start to tremble from all this pained pleasure, and Taehyung smiles, though I can see that he hasn't found what he was looking for.

Suddenly, a scream is ripped from my chest as he bends his fingers at an exactly perfect angle. A strong wave of pleasure hits my body, and my whole body trembles, hands clutching at the sheets in a desperate attempt to ease all the unimaginable feelings coursing through my body. Taehyung smirks, and now I know that this was what he was looking for. He starts to direct all his thrusts in the direction of my sensitive jumble of nerves, and I cry out in pleasure every single time he hits it. It felt so, so good.

All too soon, three fingers are coming in and out of my hole, thrusting in at a fast pace. Every time they hit my prostate, I feel like I'm on cloud nine, and can't hold back my loud moans. Taehyung smirks, and his teeth come up to gently bite my earlobe, making me shiver with need.

"Do you like that, baby? Do you like my fingers inside of you?"

"Hmm....ng―i-i can't... Ah!"

"Words, baby. I want words."

"Y-yes...ngh... yes!"

I hear Taehyung laugh, but can barely concentrate on it while his fingers press against my prostate. Just when I think that I'm about to pass out from all this pleasure, he pulls his fingers out and I whine at the loss of contact. Taking something out of the bedside table next to us, he smirks as he undoes his pants and flings them to the floor. He squeezes a bit of a white substance onto his hands from a bottle, spreading it across his length and rips open a condom package.

My eyes widen as I see the size of his dick, which is a whole three inches larger than mine. And I had never thought that mine was very small either.

And that monster was supposed to fit in me?

Taehyung pumps his lube-coated dick a few times, before bending down to align it with my hole. I try to shy away from it, but Taehyung's strong hands hold my hips in place so I can't move.

"T-Tae, please... go slow," I whisper, and he leans down to gently kiss my lips. "Of course. Always slow. Remember to squeeze my hand if it hurts."

He steadily pushes himself in, stretching out my walls much further than before. He stops when he's halfway in, and the burning pain of my muscles contracts. I squeeze his hand tightly, trying to bear the aching pain between my legs. The pain wasn't as bad as before, since Taehyung had stretched me out, but it was still bad. We stayed in that position for five minutes, before I felt that I was ready.

"Y-you can m-move..."

He goes much slower than before, but every time he moves, fiery pain shoots through my body. I feel tears prick at the corner of my eyes, and Taehyung wipes them away, kissing at the mark on my shoulder to help me concentrate away from the pain. After about six thrusts of his large cock, I start to feel more and more pleasure from the action, the pain diminishing, but still there. My moans tell Taehyung that he can go faster, and he wastes no time as to pull in and out at a normal pace. His actions are still careful as he thrusts in different directions, searching for my prostate. When he finds it, I let out a scream, feeling so much more pleasure than when his fingers touched it. Taehyung grips onto my shoulders, making his length go deeper inside of me while I moan out in ecstasy.

"All of this. This skin, sweat, your beautiful body..." He trails a cold hand across my hips and I gasp. "It all belongs to me. And mine belongs to you. Remember that."

"Yours," I moan out, shivering beneath his touch. "All yours."

Sinful noises fill the room as Taehyung starts to go deeper, harder, pulling his hips back only to slam into me repeatedly. Each time, a wave of pleasure consumes me, leaving me panting and gasping, but still craving for more. I felt like I could explode from the pleasure coursing through my veins. My nails dig into Taehyung's back as every thrust leaves me shaking and overstimulated, my body convulsing. All too soon, I feel the familiar warmth starting to pool in my lower belly, and I knew it wasn't long before I came.

"T-Tae― I feel..."

"Come for me, baby," His hand comes down to caress my length, which is my undoing.

Not being able to hold it back any longer, I cum with a scream, thighs trembling as the thick white liquid flows out of my cock. It splatters on my stomach, the bed, and Taehyung's lower body, as I collapse on the bed with a tired sigh, my body shaking from the force of the orgasm.

But even after I come, Taehyung is still mercilessly ramming into me, chasing after his own high. His hands grip my hips so tight that I know it's going to leave marks. I try to help him by clenching repeatedly around his length, feeling satisfied when a groan comes from his mouth.

Taehyung touches his forehead to mine, while he finally comes inside of me, filling me with his warm seed. I whimper at the feeling of the warm liquid sloshing around as I change positions to the side. Taehyung kisses my cheek as he pulls out, and I feel something trail out of my hole and down my inner thighs.

We both flop down on the bed, exhausted, and the only sounds you could hear was panting and the occasional groan. I curl up next to Taehyung as he wraps his arms around my tired and overstimulated body. For just a split second, I think I almost feel the bond tighten between us, marking the end of the process. I sigh, as I let my body go limp in Taehyung's arms, too tired to do anything else. He looks down at my spent form, lips curving into a guilty smile.

"I wasn't very slow, was I? I'm sorry. I got too carried away in the moment."

"N-no... but I-I liked it..."

"Good," his hand wipes a sweaty lock of hair out of my face, "You did well, baby. Very well." I close my eyes at the praise, feeling my body melt into Taehyung's. His lips hover over mine, brushing against it, while his hand lays entangled in my hair. Our lips are just about to touch when...

"WHAT DID I GODDAMN SAY ABOUT FUCKING ON MY BED?!"

Oops. 

Briar Rose - Taekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें