Chapter 33 {M}

Ready for some horrible/terrible first-time smut? Get thy hobi water ready and pray to namjesus. We shall meet in hell.

XXXIV: Jungkook

No sooner had the words left my mouth, Taehyung leans down, capturing my lips in a hungry kiss that's dripping with desire. His lips are still gentle against mine, but his hands are less so as they roam across my back. My own hands are equally impatient as they scour Taehyung's tanned skin, flitting across the muscles of his arms and shoulders. More. More. I want more.

I gasp into the kiss as he pulls my body into his, tugging down my shirt to trace a torturously slow trail of fiery kisses down my bare shoulder. His lips linger on the mark, nipping at it with an intensity that makes me shudder and moan out. But just when I'm about to lose myself completely in the pleasure of his touch, he stops. I whine with need.

"Jungkook," His eyes are dark with lust, the red almost appearing black. "If you ever want me to stop―"

"No," I whisper, bringing my arms up to circle Taehyung's bare neck. "I don't want you to stop. Never." I can feel him smirking against the bedsheets. "You said it."

Immediately, I'm flipped onto my back on the bed, and Taehyung drops down on top of me. Before I can raise my hands to steady myself, my tunic finds its way on the floor, along with his own. Taehyung hooks his fingers on the waistband of my pants, glancing at me for permission. I nod, cheeks flushing red. In one fluid motion, my pants and underwear find themselves on the floor next to my shirt, and Taehyung is staring at my naked body, licking his lips. I immediately cover my private part, cheeks burning with shame.

"Don't hide yourself from me," Taehyung says, wrenching apart my hands. "You're beautiful, Jungkook. Every part of you. Embrace it."

"I'm a virgin," I say, cheeks heating up as I say it. I had never even kissed anyone before Taehyung, much less have sex with them.

"All the better. I'll make this an occasion that you can never forget." He takes time to gently kiss my forehead, one arm around my shoulders. His hand drops lower towards my length, and a shudder passes through me as his cold hand touches the sensitive flesh.

His skillful hands envelop it, massaging the tip as I scream out in pleasure. "T-Tae―Ah!" I arch my back, my arms trembling against his neck. He pumps my dick up and down, giving me wave after wave of pleasure which I never knew I could feel. He sometimes squeezes the tip, before his hand goes lower, making me moan out from the feeling. Suddenly, his mouth is on it, and his tongue swirls around the flesh agonizingly slowly. My back lifts off the bed as my eyes glaze over from the amount of pleasure I was feeling.

"T-tae?... I... feel... a-ah! S-something..." I toss my head back, body struggling to keep whatever it was inside.

"Let it out, baby," He whispers, as he keeps on sucking my dick. "Let all of it out." I don't need to be told twice as I empty the warm feeling pooling inside of me, making the liquid squirt straight into Taehyung's mouth. He swallows the whole load, giving my dick one more pump with his hand, before crawling over me to crash his lips onto mine. I taste something salty and vaguely sweet on his lips, as his tongue explores every inch of my mouth, making me moan as he passionately thrusted in and out. He finally pauses his actions, taking time to let me calm down from the high.

"I'm going to stretch you out first, Jungkook. It'll hurt if I go in raw." I just nod, pleasure clouding my brain until I can't think of anything else. Everything he had done until now had felt amazing. I trusted him to do what was best.

His finger slowly circles the rim of my puckered hole, making me shiver in anticipation at the foreign feeling. He kisses me on the forehead, while simultaneously pushing the finger into the warm, tight space. Burning pain shoots up my spine, and I scream, whimpering as Taehyung kisses me on the neck to distract me from the pain. My muscles stretch around his finger, and then squeeze around it so hard that Taehyung curses.