~ Chaper 7 ~

It was 2 days later, Jennie and Lisa were moved into a regular room. This day, felt different.

From the outside of the room, they could hear stuff being thrown. People screaming, nurses calming them down. Who could it be??

Right now, both Lisa and Jennie were out of the straight jacket. Their beds facing each other, Lisa looked across Jennie who's hugging her kneels.
Looked as if she's not used to hearing these noises.

Lisa thought, if she'd check. Their door was found open anyway, Lisa sat on her bed and stood up. Jennie look up at her, and asked.

"Where are you going..? It's not safe to go out. Not yet"
There were sudden fears opon Jennie's eyes, look her eyes furrowed.

"I'll be fine, don't worry. I'll just check was up. And I'll come back quickly"

Lisa approach the door, and went out. Her eyes widen, it was a mess. There were about a lot of nurses trying to calm the  patients.

One patient who was in the ground, looked injuried. Lisa approach her.

"Are you ok-"
The patient backed away as far as she can begging.

"Please, please don't hurt me. I swear I didn't do anything"
Oh..right, to them Lisa was still a dangerous person.

She wanted to help the patient but she refused and kept backing away.
While holding her arm.

Lisa was about to enter the room, when someone grabbed her wrist and push her forcefully to the wall, causing Lisa to groan from the impact.

Lisa looked at the person, who suddenly looked familiar to her.

"You..."
The man grabbed Lisa's collar and kept pushing her to the wall.

"What the fuck!!"
Lisa groaned more, trying to control her anger.
And grabbing something from her side with her hands.

"I finally found you, after YOU KILLED MY FATHER!!"
The man banged Lisa again to the wall, Lisa was now breathing so heavily.

Lisa grabbed something from her side, it was an empty syringe. Lisa stab the syringe, at the man on the neck.

The man yell in pain, as his neck was bleeding. Finally Lisa got out from his grip, Lisa couldn't control it anymore.

And immediately punched him.

"What do you need from me!!"
Lisa gave one last punch, before lisa leaves since she didn't want any nurse to see what she did.
But it was already too late, after Lisa got in the room.

One of the nurse caught Lisa, and was going to report it to the doctor.

No one POV

"Lisa! Are you okay?"
Jennie go up to Lisa who was standing closing her eyes, after she entered the room she immediately regretted what she had done

"Jennie, please. Stand back from me"
Lisa said who was calming her self down, While Jennie went back to her bed. Worried for Lisa, since she heard a big thud beside the door wall.

An hour later

2 nurse came inside Jenlisa's room, with a patient with them. What?..
The two girls look at them in confusion.
One of the nurses spoke.

"Lisa Manoban, you are going to be moved into another room. We were wrong, one of the nurses confirmed you killed a man earlier."

Lisa suddenly stood up already accepting her consequences , Jennie eyes widen after hearing the news.
"From now on, Choi Minho will be staying here instead. Please come with us Lisa"

Jennie stood up, trying to stop the nurses and lisa herself from going.
"No...no please, let Lisa stay. Please I beg you."

The nurse shake her head, trying to back away jennie.
"It's for your own safety ma'am, if Lisa still can't control her anger you might be in danger"

The nurses grabbed Lisa, while mino was standing there looking down.

Lisa looked at Jennie who was about to tear up, since they both had a close bond and Jennie was not used to being a same room, to who she doesn't know.

Lisa just smiled at Jennie who left with the nurse.
"NO!!"
Jennie goes to the door and bang on it, since the door was closed.

Meanwhile mino couldn't do anything, mino approach Jennie slowly.

"Get away from me.."
Jennie sat on the door, and mino nodded. Going to Lisa's bed, Jennie accepted the fact Lisa has killed someone but not accepted moving out.

Lisa and Jennie, both were close these past week.
Jennie started to create feelings for her, this is why her attitude is like this.

Jennnie didn't want Lisa going, Lisa was her only comfort. Lisa was the only one who could talk to her.

Meanwhile Mino just sat on the bed, while hearing Jennie sniffle from her tears.

MINO POV

Here I am, in someone's room. I suddenly got moved, I don't know why so..

The two girls seemed to not want to go, I wanted to comfort the girl, maybe they had liked each other.

Or together, but when I approach her she wanted me to stay away. And I accept that, I really do wish I didn't move out too you know.

I Actually had someone close, like the both of them.
Man, couldn't this day get any worse.

Lisa POV

I was being dragged into another room, I got pushed in. It was just one bed, I look around and a bathroom.

I guess I'm staying alone..again, how will I ever see Jennie again.

What if that dude has some intentions towards Jennie.
Sudden thoughts came across me, overly worried about Jennie.

I check if the door was open, but it was locked.
I go by the bed, sat down. And look at the wall, imagining Jennie was infront of me sleeping.

I sigh, I wish I hadn't done that to the man. I wish I could go back in time, not even go out the room in the first place.

And I wish to stay with her...