~ Chapter 5 ~

Jennie sighed, and watched irene run away. One of the nurses accompany Jennie, if she would like to go anywhere else.

It's their break, All the People's did not want to speak. Nor ever move, seeing Jennie. When she was walking by the hallway, poeple gossiped.

Some poeple walked away, yet some aren't scared of her.

What's their problem, tsk.

Jennie thought and scoffed, yet felt sad. She just wanted a friend in this aslyum, a friend who would talk with her and be close.

But it's just so difficult, Maybe Lisa could be her friend.
I mean nothing could go wrong, Jennie thought. She's not that bad, she doesn't give me the attitude. Well not anymore..

Jennie stopped and thought, speaking of Lisa. Where was she?
She headed back to the cafeteria, well she's not there.

She checked on the room, nope. Instead, she just asked one of the nurses. They replied, Lisa was on the rooftop.

Is she even allowed there?
Jennie nodded, and asked for directions where the rooftop is.

Jennie opened the door, there were high fences so it's impossible to get out. There were benches, there were no poeple except for her.

Lisa, who was sitting in one of the benches. Leaning her head against her hand. There was only one nurse who was guarding her, Jennie approached Lisa.

And sat beside her, which made Lisa flinched and look at the person.
"Sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to scare you"
Jennie apologized, and she nodded. Sitting down straightly with no emotions look on her.

"Why are you here?"
Lisa said in a stern, low voice. She was just staring up in the sky.
"Aren't you suppose to be with your 'friend'"
Lisa added, rolling her eyes.

"First of all, she left me all of a sudden. Second of all, your the only person I know. Who interacted with me, and who's not afraid"
Lisa looked at Jennie, and tilt her head. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows. Waiting for what she was going to say.

"And you know why?"
Jennie nodded, and made eye contact.

"There afraid of you, cause your dangerous. They fear you, everyone knows what you did.
Your just far different from them, your a lunatic Pyscho. "
They broke the eye contact, Jennie had to agree with Lisa. After all, who wouldn't be afraid.

Just one word, that turns everything go wrong. Tons will die, I guess Jennie is going to get used to this all.

"Why aren't you..?"
Lisa scoffed, and stood up.
"Now, that's for you to know and find out. I don't give out myself, you don't know. You could be talking to a rapist"
Lisa walked away.

"What??"
Jennie turn to Lisa, and Lisa chuckled for the first time in the hospital.
"Relax, I was joking. It was a bad joke, See you later..Jennie."

Lisa left, with her nurse. And I'm now alone in the bench, Jennie smiled a bit.
What is that feeling?

Jennie headed back to their room, and saw Lisa. They're back on their straight jacket again. They again sat far away from each other, Lisa broke off the cold atmosphere.

"I heard, your gonna get the chip. Inside you. Today."
Jennie look at her in confusion, Lisa realized she didn't know what it was.

"It's this chip where it tracks where you go, your gonna be in a surgery. Awake though..."
Jennie eyes widen, and suddenly panic.
"Y-your serious?"

Lisa nodded, and look at her leg.
"This is why I have this bandage, I just wanna warn you.."

Lisa look back at Jennie.
"Don't worry, I'm here for you"
Silence..

Fucking bullshit Lisa why the hell did you say that?!!

Jennie smiled at me, lisa tried her best not to smile back. But failed too.

Jennie sigh, and calmed down.
"This aslyum. Is hell. Who would do that..? I'm just so afraid of these kind of stuff.,"

Lisa stayed silence.
"You'll get used to being here."

.
.
.

It had been 2 hours, no conversations. nothing, just quietness. We could hear the rain from the outside here, Lisa fell asleep. While Jennie, couldn't take but to glance at her.

Then suddenly, 2 guards opened the door. Lisa suddenly wakes up and look at Jennie.

Jennie look back at Lisa in a panic, and wanted help. The man grabbed Jennie, Jennie wanted to yell Lisa's name but they covered her mouth.

Lisa look at Jennie sorrowful, and nodded. And mouthed.

Its gonna be okay..

Lisa just nodded, and Jennie finally got dragged out. After Jennie left. Lisa looked down.

Lisa felt something wrong with her all of a sudden. And she knew it was all because of her, Jennie.

Right now she felt so downcast. And wanted to help jennie, she's just new around here. But she couldn't do anything.

Jennie p.o.v

I was tied down, with my hands tired. Neck tied, legs tied. Waisted tight.

They covered my whole face, I could hear poeple talking.
I tried to stay calm, but no. I couldn't.

I shred tears, my hands trembled. Heavy breathing, heart beat going fast.

I was about to calm down, when i suddenly felt so much pain and torture in my right leg, i yelled.
And moved alot.

The two guards, hold me down. tightly.
The knife cut deep on my leg, i felt something inside my leg.

And I is yet still. Moving, yelling, in tears. The rustle of the bed can be heard.

.
.
.

The surgery finally ended, They did not drug Jennie. Jennie finally got into the room, Lisa suddenly stood up. And looked at her.

(Btw Lisa is not in a wheel chair anymore)

Jennie is now in a wheel chair, the guards placed her. And left, Lisa go to her. And kneeled down.

Jennie's eye was swollen from the tears, her neck was red from the rope. As she was moving so much.

Lisa look at her leg, and back at her. Jennie slowly open her eyes and sniff. Lisa smiles at her.

Jennie look around, and look at Lisa.

"...I know you can feel so much pain right now, I promise you it will go away fast.
Please be strong okay, I will guide your way here. Recover for now. Don't worry, I'll be by your side."

Yes Jennie felt so much pain, but after she heard Lisa's words. She felt little of much pain, and calmed down.

Lisa knew, she knew. She couldn't stop herself from Jennie. So she had to say it. All of it was true, she would be by her side.

Although they just met, Lisa had already changed. Just because of her, not fully. But getting there.

She felt more comfortable with Jennie, and safe. Just by seeing her now, she felt like it was just the two of them.

---------