~ Chapter 2 ~

It's been awhile since Jennie gathered her thoughts here in the aslyum, she's now sitting down, can't fall asleep. Since maybe if she tries to sleep something might happen to her.

I mean what's the worse thing that can happen except the pills that Lisa said? Jennie scoffed to herself and rolled her eyes.

It's all silent now, and Jennie couldn't take it anymore stuck in here. She was alone for who knows how long, the white ass walls were making her lose her mind. She immediately started kicking the door, moving around. Screaming, and begging to go.

This, this room. Makes her mind go crazy, she started kicking around. There was sudden pain in her head, which wanna make her
scream and hit more.

How can Lisa take all this?! How can she control her when she's fucking stuck here.

"FUCKING BULLSHIT! LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"
Jennie hysterically laughed, and her laugh got wider. She couldn't stop her scary laugh, She laughed and kept nodding her head.
And moving around.

.
.
.

"This girl..ma'am, look."
The man who was looking after that room, called for the docter. They had been monitoring Jennie since she came in.

"She'll get used to it, How is Lisa doing"
The docter turned to the men's, who was suddenly behind her. while the other man, who was supervising the camera. nodded, and took notes. Every steps of what Jennie was doing.

"She's trying to hold back as always, we had no other choice but to chain her"
The men said, while the docter just sighed.
"How did she go though."

"We just finished, we're pretty sure. It will help her control more, so she can go out. To eat, or go out. How about the other girl ma'am?"
The docter, looked back at the camera. Jennie still kicking the door, whatever she do to get the attention of the poeple in the camera. Which she did.

"If she doesn't stop, we have no choice. But to give her the pills. Or do something that Lisa got"
The men nodded, and asked permission to leave. The docter nod, and The director approach the docter.
"What happened to Lisa?"

"Right now, our main goal was Lisa. You know her, so. We decided to put the chip inside her again. Last chip didn't work, so she had to get a new one."

The chip helps people control, yet gives pain. While putting the chip on you, it's not the little micro chips. It's a bit bigger then that.

.
.
.
Lisa P.O.V

Lisa was now quickly awake, she was  chained. In the same room she didn't want to be in. For the last 5 months, there was 2 poeple, who were gettting the stuff.

Lisa couldn't talk since they covered her mouth,
she shook her head, but the doctors ignored her.
Lisa looks at the surgeon knife, she kept mumbling trying to talk.

But that's when the knife cut inside her leg. deep. She tried to scream in pain, her eye widen. Tears already started fall, her heartbeat fasten so much.
She tried not to move too much tho, yet she was still in so much pain. And wanted it to stop.

The docters put in the chip onto her, and stitched her leg.
Lisa on the other side, was screaming. Yelling, wanting to hit something right now.

The docter's cleaned up the blood, some blood got into her uniform.
And Lisa was there silently crying.

"We finished, take her to room ****. So she can take the drug, it wasn't that bad Lisa. You've done this 5 months ago."
The men nods while The docter talked to Lisa. Then the men moved Lisa to the other room. Trying there best not to move her leg.

.
.
.

Jennie P.O.V

I just sat down, mumbling a lot of words. Imagining I was not in this hell.

I wish I could just break that fucking camera.

The door opened, I quickly look up. Revealing Lisa, who was in a wheel chair? What for. She looked numbed, I could clearly see dried tears..? Her mouth was covered, the two men. Place her, still on the wheel chair.

Lisa was there quietly sobbing, not gonna lie. I felt bad for her, I noticed her leg. It was covered by blood, that's new. I didn't see blood there before. Lisa's breathing went fast, but calm.

What the fucking of sakes did they do to her?

I couldn't help but stare at her leg, yet at her. The men, uncovered her mouth. And forcefully gave Lisa..what is that, it's not a pill.

it's something else..The men quickly got out, Lisa is there all quiet. Then she immediately fell asleep.

"Lisa?"
Jennie tried to call out her name, thinking if she's okay. Right before i was about to say her name, she realized she was already asleep.

Honestly, i felt less uncomfortable. Not being alone, and less. Aggressive.

Things went by quickly, we didn't get the chance to eat yet..nothing happened, the two of us were just in this room.

Sitting down, doing nothing.
In this straight fucking jacket, Lisa was now awake. I tried to ask what happened to her, but she didn't bother talking
to me. Ever.

I also really miss my sister, yet the same time. No..and there's a reason to that.

--------