💖💔 Talking Back 💔💖

Requested by @dumb_bitch_boy

▪️◻️◻️Both boys are 16◻️◻️▪️

Damian's pov

"I-I can't believe that they didn't approve." I whispered quietly, placing a hand over my mouth.

"I can't either Dami..." Jon said, arms wrapping around my waist and head resting in the crook of my neck. Jon sniffed and I felt my shoulder grow wet. His shoulders shook lightly.

"Oh beloved, don't cry it'll be okay." I said, wrapping my arms around him and stroking through his hair.

We stood there in the dining room in silence except for Jon's soft cries.

I heard someone walking down the hall. "Hey guys!" Grayson said before entering the room.

"How'd it go..." He trailed off as he entered. I looked at him and forced back tears. Him being there really wasn't helping.

"It uh," I cleared my throat, "it didn't go as planned to say the least." I said, my voice tight as I tried holding back tears. Grayson's face fell.

"Oh Damian, Jon, I'm so sorry." He said softly. I glanced off to the side at the massive crack running through the dining room table.

"Why don't you two head off to your room Dami? I'll bring you some cookies okay?" He offered. I smiled lightly.

"That would be most appreciated Grayson." I said. I lightly pushed Jon back. "Let's go upstairs beloved."

Jon nodded and we made our way upstairs which proved a little difficult due to the fact that Jon was tightly clinging to me like a koala.

We reached my bedroom and quickly went inside. I locked the door behind us before Jon pulled me down onto the bed with him.

"It's going to be okay Jon." I said before cupping his cheeks and kissing him chastely on the lips. Jon kissed back, tears still making their way down his cheeks.

We got into a comfortable spooning position with Jon hugging me from behind and face pressed to my neck.

Jon dozed off quickly, a few tears slipping down his cheeks. We were laying on the bed snuggled together for a few minutes before there was a soft knock on the door.

"Just a second beloved." I whispered even though he was asleep. I carefully removed his arms from me and walked over to the door.

I unlocked it and opened the door. Grayson stood with a plate of cookies and two juice boxes.

"Here little D." He said, holding them out to me. I took them and set them down on a nearby table.

Grayson suddenly pulled me into a hug. I found myself hugging back.

"Don't worry little D. I'll talk to Bruce and it'll be okay." He cooed, kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you Grayson." I spoke quietly.

"Dami?" Jon said from the bed. I pulled away from the embrace.