SCP AU Because I can

Soooo I'm going to try my best at mimicking a SCP file, this is my first time doing this so go easy on me.

Also for context 8009-j19 is Canada, 8009-j12 is Liechtenstein, 8009-j14 is Latvia, 8009-j15 is Lithuania, 8009-j6 is England 8009-j13 is Russia, 8009-j9 is Italy, 8009-j9-2 is Romano and 8009-j8 is Japan.
————————————————————
Item #: SCP 8009-j20

Object class: Safe

Contaminate procedures: SCP 8009-j20 is to be housed in a humanoid contaminant cell. The cell must have 1x king sized bed, multiple different gaming counsels, video games, movie's preferable of the super hero verity, 1x phone, 1x tv, 1x couch, posters, access to the internet, a computer set up, comic books, a table, a guitar, and action figure's.

He is to be given a new video game or move every couple weeks or else he'll get extremely annoying and might even cause a contaminant breach just to get the stuff he wants. SCP 8009-j20 is to be giving three meals a day(each meal being the same size you wold get at a American restaurant) plus snacks. He will also have a level 4 security clearance but is not aloud to set up experiments. Nor is he aloud to interact with most other Instant of SCP 8009 for there will be the risk of the others belittling him intel he is rendered into a state of depression or they will start to fight. The only instances he is aloud to interact with are 8009-j19, 8009-j12, 8009-j14, 8009-j15, and 8009-j8

Description: SCP 8009-j20 is a caucasian, male, Humanoid around the physical age of 19 with the height of 5'9 (177cm). he has blue eyes that appear to have stares in them and blond hair with a strand permanently sticking out, some of the staff will refer to it as an ahoge. He normally wares glasses witch he doesn't need, it's something he only wares because and I quote "they were a present and I like the Aesthetic".

Just like all SCP 8009 instantaneous he appears to age slowly, he also seems to have super strength and he has an ability that the ether's don't, that being the ability to understand every language in the world to some extent. Dispute he's child like personality and Interest he has been seen to act like a dad to scp's such as SCP-053. He has also been shown that he can be serious wen put under stressful or high mortality situations. Because of this it is believed that his childlike personality is a mask, what it's to cover up deepens on who you're asking. Some of the staff will say it's to cover up a great pain, others to make us believe he isn't a threat and thus let him do something that could harm the facility. Others believe his child like personality is a coping mechanism. Some believe that he has ADHD or Autism, but a test to see if he does has yet to be approved by the o5. And some people just think he's extremely annoying and will refuse to work with him. He also cannot understand geography and believes a map of the US is a world map. SCP 8009-j20 will respond to the names: SCP 8009-j20, j20, Mr. America and Alfred.

On one occasion he has mentioned that he has 238 weaknesses. After a bit of testing it was realized that most of the time wen he says "weakness" he means fears. So fare only 29 if the 238 weaknesses have been discovered. These "weaknesses" might seem like a lot but if you compare this to 8009-j9 and 8009-j9-2 he has very little(that he at least shows).

Origin: SCP 8009-j20 was discovered on January, 9th 2017 were He broke into fondant site 19, was shot 82 times and mistaken for SCP 8009-j19 who has been in foundation custody for 12 years in site ██  in Toronto, Canada during this event. He quickly explained that SCP 8009-j19 is his older twin and that he came to see if the SCP Foundation was real after reading some articles from SCP-101-FR. Just like every instance of SCP 8009 he clams to be the living embodiment of a country in his case America. He clams to have been raised by SCP 8009-j6 before the America revolution he himself having fought in it. He also clams that there are hundreds of other cases of SCP 8009 that aren't country's but refuses to tell us the exact number of SCP 8009's or there locations.