Fun facts about my version of the states

Ok so this most of this only applies to the Universes were the states are poof baby's, the only parts that are Constant are there personality's, Human name's and looks. Also wen I get more ideas a new chapter of this will be made.

Alaska looked almost exactly like America intel he reached puberty. Wan he reached puberty his hair got lighter, he got much taller then the rest of his ummm family and he got much wider to(aka he started looking more like Russia) He's one of the calmest of the states and acts more like a cold calculating business man, but he's not the only one that acts like that.

America will never admit it but he wants all the states(expect Hawaii)to call him Dad, all the states are aware of this though. The only reason they don't call him Dad more often is because he gets all sappy on them.

Florida once tried to use this to his advantage wen he got in trouble ones...... ya it didn't work.

America likes to give cute nicknames to the states, though he vary rarely calls them by it except wen he's extremely proud of them or in his Dad mood tm.

Florida is tan with freckles that cover his body, blue eyes and blonde hair, he is also chubby.

Florida is the wild child of the family.

Alaska is America's Favorite in terms of resources because he is the one with the most oil mines, Pennsylvania is the second favorite for the exact same reason(she has the second most oil mines).

Hawaii is tan with long wavy black hair and dark brown eyes. She works as a tor Gide on Oahu in her free time.

Puerto Rico has long black hair she keeps in a ponytail, brown eyes, tan skin and manly wares tank tops and shorts.

Alaska's nickname America gives him in Dad mood tm is Little Dipper, he called him Big Dipper only once that being wen he noticed how tall he was getting.

Florida's nickname is Orange slice.

Alaska used to be a human named Vadim Medved born wall Alaska was just being colonized, he has only ever told one person this as Russia's fond him wen he was an orphan wandering the Alaskan wilderness a few days after he became Alaska. America(the only person Alaska has told this to) still wanders how he managed to do this as the only other person to do this on record worked his ass off to become one.(to clarify things no his parents didn't abandon him wen he became Alaska, he became Alaska not to long after there deaths)

The only states that don't have an ahoge are Hawaii, Texas, Florida and Alaska. Though some of the states hide there ahoge with hair gel such as New York.

Texas has black hair, tan skin and dark brown eyes.
————————————————————
The next chapter is Romano aka 1890's Romano learns about the states and then gets his dick sucked.

Edit: this fact right her is being changed as I have changed my mind about Alaska, I am also in the process of editing some of my previous Alaska content.
Old fact:No one knows if Alaska had an embodiment before it became apart of America or not. The fact that Elijah(The human name this Alaska has if it wasn't obvious) exists seems to say it didn't.

I also added people to the no ahoge group

8/14/2020