"Dont be rude" Sin said.

"She always talkin out ha neck, gotta let her know who where the outfit innis relationship, aint dat right unc?" Remel reached over to dap up Rico and Rico got up to do it too, until he saw Tawanda staring at him.

"Im sorry baby he dont know what you mean, I wear the outfit and that nigga wear the socks." Tawanda replied making Ahren swipe under her neck mouthing period.

"Who made da mac n cheese?" Jarel, Remel's younger brother asked.

"Me baby, why is it nasty?" Aunt Kim said.

"Nasty????? Lady you put yo elbow fat innis! Ion een like smackin my food but imma smack today, thats just how good this is" he replied.

"Sho you right" Uncle Flip commented.

"However comma, whoeva made the potato salad, stay yo ass out da kitchen." Jerel said.

"Boy hush my shit good" Dawn said.

"Ya betta tell ha befo I do bc imma hurt ha feelins." Sin mumbled.

"Nobody asked you" Saray said.

"Look dont be mad at me bc yo mama food taste like hot dog water and mayonnaise. Could've at LEAST put some peprika innat bitch. You know you cook like a white woman.....who raised you?" Sin said.

Saray went to defend her mom but Tawanda stopped her.

"Yall chill out please" making Grandma Pat sigh in relief because she didn't wanna have to break up another fight.

"Sister can you put some pasta salad, salmon, fried chicken on my plate?" Jamilla asked Ahren coming over from the kids table.

"She old enough to do that herself, my grandbaby can do it." Dawn added her opinion that literally no soul in that house asked fa.

"You in my business?? Dont do that." Jamilla mugged her.

"She know damn fuckin well thats her stepchild" Nori mumbled but only Sin heard her so when she spit up her sprite a little bit everyone looked at her confused.

"Im sorry I choked, it went down the wrong pipe." she slightly smiled.

"You straight over at the kids table?" Sire asked her.

"Yea Si, the boy George is keepin me company cause all them other kids gon make me curb stomp them." Jamilla folded her arms and rolled her eyes.

(Si is like Sigh)

"You dont know nan thing bout curb stomping, take yo plate and behave" Ahren handed her plate back.

"What's your name baby?" Grandma Pat asked her.

"Sarenity" Jamilla smiled and walked away.

"The fuck is Sarenity?" Sire asked Ahren.

"Its her middle name" Ahren replied while getting on ha phone.

Family Ties😈🔥

Melly😈 (Remel)
Saray smell like straight shit and my
girl finna tell her.