12. Dreams

'Hey ani-san come play with me!'

The older boy looked at his younger sister.

'Not right now imotou-chan I'm busy'

The girl pouted tugging at his haori. The boy chuckled at her cuteness.

'I'm sorry, but how about you help me, so I can finish sooner. So then we can play together!'

His imotou started smiling again, before helping him.

The two were happy. They were no where near being rich, they were dirt poor actually, But it was still a nice life.

'Hey, (y/n)-chan do you know what a demon slayer is?'

The little girl shook her head no.

'Well you know those cool guys we saw with blades the other day, those are demon slayers!'

The girl gave him an oh! 'That's so cool!' Before going back to work so he could play with her.

'I'm going to become one soon. And I want to take you with me.'

A silence fell onto the two as they continued working.

'Does that mean we won't be able to play anymore?'

The (h/c) girl looked up to her brother with tears in her eyes. The brunette picked her up.

'Of course not! It just means we'll get to live somewhere else.'

She buried her head into his chest.

'But I like this place, it's comfy.'

He looked at his little sister with sad eyes. He was attached to the home as well, him and their parents grew up in it, but it's not safe.

'I know, I know. I like it here too, but where we live next will have your favourite flowers, and some other people. So you'll make a lot of friends!'

(Y/n) looked at her older brother with a small smile.

'But what about my friends here?'

'You'll see them again.'

'Okay ani-san I trust you.'

(Y/n) abruptly sat up, gasping for air. Causing the three girls to jump.

"(Y/n)-chan lay back down, you might hurt yourself!"

Sumi said, while kiyo and naho nodded.
The pillar decided to sit back, still being able to jump out of bed if needed.

"Ara ara (y/n)-chan you overworked yourself. How sad."

(Y/n) looked over to the door, to see one of her best friends shinobu.

"H-How long was I out?"

(Y/n)'s voice was Croaky, while Shinobus voice was angelic as always. The insect pillar closed her eyes and put her finger on her chin, as if she was thinking.

"Hmmm around 2 and a half days. I believe it's midday right now."

The standing girl looked at (y/n) to see she was looking away, in embarrassment?

"Hey, you did a great job out there, way better than giyuu could ever."

The (h/c) woman nodded pathetically, still not wanting to look at the other people in the room.

"Well, you should be okay by tomorrow, perhaps even later today! If you were wondering shinigazawa is perfectly fine, only a few bruises and scratches. Though he had a few injuries on his head. But he will be visiting soon!"