28.so

I felt arms wrap around my body. I saw tuffs of orange hair.

"E-ema?"

"It's me, I'm so glad you're awake!"

She sounded quite in one of my ears.

"E-ema, is there something wrong with me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I cant hear you right. Did something happen?"

She stayed silent for a bit, she was still hugging me.

"I had to cut of your ear. I'm sorry."

My ear.... Wait

I touched where my left ear should be, there was a bandage instead.

"I- why what happened to me?!"

"Well when I got here you were unconscious on the floor. It was normal, just a few big cuts on your arms and legs. But then I saw your ear, and most of it had became purple."

"Oh."

The only time my ear had been cut was when ani-san stabbed it.... His blade must of had poison on it.

"Ema we have to help the others."

"What? Why?"

"Shinobu has already died, and I don't want to lose anyone else. So please. Help me look for them."

Ema reluctantly nodded her head, helping me up.

"We should split up, (y/n)."

"Okay."

As we were leaving, ema pulled me into another hug.

"Whatever you do, please don't leave me. You have to live for me!"

"I will. Please stay alive for me as well."

We then went in our separate directions.

Upper moon 1. The six eyed demon stared a the mist pillar. It sent shivers down his spine. Muichiro's body didn't want to focus on battling, he couldn't stop the feeling of dread. Upper moon 1 spoke.

"Your name, what is It?"

"T-tokitou muichirio."

"Alright I see... The tsugikuni name had died out. It had been hundreds of years... It was inevitable."

"... Tsugikuni? Who is that?"

Asked the confused pillar

"My name... Back when I was a human. Tsugikuni michikatsu. So you are my offapring. You are a member of the family I left behind."

Millions of questions were going through the mist pillars head. But he needed to calm himself if he wanted to survive.

"Huh. Your mental strength is worth some praise. You calmed your panic... In such a short time."

Muichiro attacked.

Breath of mist. Second form. Layered mist.

Muichiro unleashed multiple slashed, each one on top of each other in quick succession.

"That is quite a good technique... Mist. I see.. not bad."

Faith form sea of clouded mist.

The pillar then dashed at upper moon 1, slashing at the demon quickly, it covers a wide area.

"So.. you are 14 this year? And your technique... Is this refined. Despite faltering against me, you had the courage to suppress that in order to cut me down."