33. me

Tanjirou was the only one standing. He needed to concentrate, hit harder, be faster.

But he couldn't see anymore. The poison on his eye blurred everything, and it wasn't helping that he wasn't getting enough oxygen.

Calm down!! Pinpoint him by smell. You'll last until dawn-

However tanjirou lost his footing. It was almost the end, but he was saved. The smell he recognized it!

"Iguro?!"

But when he looked up, he saw that the serpent pillar had 4 slashes across his face.

"IGURO! YOUR EYES!! DID YOU GET INJURED HELPING ME?!"

"NO! IT HAPPENED EARLIER! AND SHUT UP AND QUIT WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS!"

iguro yelled at tanjirou, jumping away from the threat.

"MY RIGHT EYE WAS ALWAYS BAD ANYWAY! I COULD BARELY SED OUT OF IT."

"IGURO I'LL BACK YOU UP!"

"I don't need your help. I have kamburamura!"

Iguro said, referring to his snake. Obanai looked at tanjirou, seeing he was able to move by himself.

"You've recovered? Then I'll let you go."

"Okay then!"

Muzan went into attack again. But this time he had went for obanai.

Thankfully iguro missed the attack. Thanks to kamburamura, who was relaying information to him.

Everyones attacks weakened muzan. His scent is gradually changing.. but he's still strong.

Even at two against against one, this is hard!! I have to break free of the situation somehow! Iguro has helped me may times... So I need to help him!

Hold on... What's that? Muzans body is changing?

Scars began to appear on muzans body, all over his body.

Are those scars? They look old... Wait I get it. Yoriichi made those wounds. Despite hundreds of years, muzan never recovered. Yoriichi burnt muzan at cellular level.

THOSE WOUNDS! THEY MUST BE WEAK SPOTS. EVEN YORIICHI IS SHOWING US THE WAY!

Tanjirou went into attack. He knew that this was the last chance of the demon race being ended.

CAW! FORTY MINUTES UNTIL DAWN!!

But muzan was running away

"HE RAN AWAY!! IGURO, MUZAN FLED!!"

Of course! Muzan inst a samurai with pride.. or a human being who acts on emotion! He's a thing that clings onto life!

Obanai thought.

Dammit!! He's getting away! I can't keep up! No!! Are we going to lose ?! Not like this! Then everyone would of died for nothing!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh god.. my chest uhhhh it hurst so much

I groaned into thin air, grabbing my nichiran blade.

Fuck fuck no being lazy, I need to get up. This man- no thing is the reason why they all died. I need to fight. You can do it (y/n)! Believe in yourself.

Thump thump thump

Wait that's not a demon hunters footsteps, that's muzan!

I get out the ruble, only to see muzan trample on demon hunters corpses. While obanai stabbed him, and tanjirou threw blades at him.

"IGURO HERE! TAKE THESE!! YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SEE THROUGH KAMBURAMURA'S SIGHT. AND (Y/N), PLEASE HELP!"

obanai and tanjirou got hit, I have to do something.

Breath of wisteria third form.

My blade went through his back, however I was hit away before I could take it out. I hit the ground so hard, that it opened the wound on my arm.

Things are so fucking hard without two hands.

"IGURO! JUMP THREE LONG STRIDES GO THE RIGHT!"

tanjirou yelled, directing obanai. I saw obanai pick up the seal.

I can't let him get away. Just stop the bleeding.

I picked up a fallen demons slayers balde, helping the two in preventing muzan from getting away.

So many people lives are on the line, so many have died to this monster. This has to end tonight. The other pillars need to hurry up.

CAW!! THIRTY FIVE MORE MINUETS UNTIL DAWN!!

"THIS FIGHT IS OVER. I NEED NOT TO RISK THIS ANYMORE."

muzan yelled, but how dare he. How dare he think he can run away.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD DON'T YOU DARE."

I screamed at him. However he was about to do something,

"(Y/N)! IGURO! MUZAN IS DIVIDING! HE'S TRYING TO BREAK INTO SMALLER PIECES AND ESCAPE!!"

But muzan, he stopped.

Wait. That demon lady! Her antidote is doing this! COME ON (Y/N) JUST KEEP HOLDING ON UNTIL DAWN.

I then saw tanjirou collapsed. It looked as if he couldn't breath.

Shit shit shit, should I help tanjirou or keep going at muzan?! Wait the boar man is here.

"YOU'RE REALLY DONE IT NOW! AND I WON'T STAND FOR IT! THEY PROTECTED US! THE OLD GUY WITH THE ROSARY LOST HIS LEG! THE GUY WITH THE HALF AND HALF HAORI LOST HIS ARM! AND THE LADY WITH THE (H/C) HAIR LOST HER HAND AND EAR! ALL THE BODIES LYING AROUND HERE BELONGED TO COMRADES I SHARED MEALS WITH!

GIVE THEM BACK! THEIR LEGS AND ARMS! THEIR LIVES! EVERYTHING! IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT.. THEN YOULL PAY FOR IT WITH A MILLION DEATHS!"

the boar kid screamed at muzan. But be didn't get to attack, he was stabbed.

Shit I have to help him! But I'm bleeding too much. I might as well go anyway.

Then the other kid came, the one with yellow hair.

"HANG IN THERE INOSUKE!! TANJIROU IS STILL ALIVE! I CAN HEAR HIS HEARTBEAT!"

The two kids got a few hits, but eventually they were hit away.

I'll help I'll help I have to go. I'll keep him busy. Ill go into attack.

.
.
.
.
.
.

(Y/n) was keeping muzan busy, along with zenitsu and inosuke keeping him at bay while the pillars walk here. Muzan was getting weaker and weaker by the second.

Tanjirou joined the fight again. The four were trying their best. Tanjirou and (y/n) were able to pin muzan to the wall eventually, but neither could use any breath styles.

But then, his arm was ripped off.

"THAT'S ENOUGH! YOU IDIOT!!"

"MITSURI!"
"KANROJI!"

Misturi had pulled his arm off, (y/n) tried to take her blade out. But then his other arm got cut off.

"AH SANEMI!"
"SHINAZUGAWA!"

before tanjirou and (y/n) could get away from muzan his face had split open, revealing a giant mouth. But before either could get hurt, obanai came in.

"OBANAI!"
"IGURO!"

"DAWN IS BREAKING!! SO HANG IN THERE!"

The sun was so close, come on (y/n).