27. you

"well there was this time where my best friend mitsuri almost adopted a kid."

"(Y/n)-Chan!! let's have lunch together!"

The 15 year old said to me, wrapping her arms around my arm.

"Sure! Where do you wanna go?"

"Well there's this one place, they sell some American food! I really really really want to try it!!"

"Yeah that sounds good, let's go."

Misturi and I walked into the town, the people were doing all their own things. Some were walking around, others were selling, but I noticed a gruff man with a dirtied girl next to him.

"(Y/n)-chan, look. The poor girl..."

She said, pointing at the two. Though the man mist of noticed her pointing, because he walked straight up to us.

"How much do you have."

He said, looking directly at mitsuri.

"U-um oh 6000 yen..."

Why would she tell him how much she had?? I mean just one of us alone could beat him up.

"Give it to me, or else I'll hurt this girl."

He said, motioning to the girl. Obviously mitsuri didn't want to cause a scene, so she just gave the money to the guy, he looked through it and walked off. Leaving the girl

"Misturi what do we do now????"

"Ahhhh there's just a child!!! I don't know."

Both of use were panicking. Before the little girl grabbed onto my haori.

"Can you keep me?"

"KEEP YOU?! WOULDN'T YOU WANT MY LOVELY FRIEND OVER HERE TO KEEP YOU SHE'S VERY-"

"DONT PIN IT ON ME, SHE WANTS YOU TO KEEP HER, (Y/N)!"

Ah shit.

"I then ended up naming her emma, she stayed at my estate because she wasn't very good at medicine. So then I ended up getting more kids so she wouldn't be lonely."

"...(y...../....."

Huh? I must be hearing something..

"Wow (y/n), how kind of you. How about others? Any stories."

"Well one time giyuu and I hung out, and rengoku, mitsuri and shinobu thought we were dating..."

"So giyuu, where do you want to go first?"

He shrugged his shoulders, he probably wanted me to decide.

"How about we get.... Um how about we... Let's just walk around and the we will figure it out."

I grabbed his hand, leading him to the village.

"Ah giyuu look, it's an udon place, do you want to eat there?"

He nodded, but little to our knowledge, the three other pillars were hanging out. And had happened to come across us two.

"Ahh this is so tasty!! What do you think giyuu?"

"Yeah... It's really good."

"AH (Y/N)-CHAN HI!!!"

I looked behind me to see misturi, rengoku and shinobu. I then looked to giyuu, to see him with a disappointed look.