29. please

"shinazugawa, stitch up your stomach. I'll send him off while you do that."

Gyomei said. His voice was serious. It sort of frightened the wind pillar.

"Sure. Sorry about that."

The demon could see the pillars muscles, bones, and everything.

Outstanding.. his body has been refined to it's utmost limits. It's been three hundred years... Since I've found someone like this... The air. As he prepares to fight. It's drawn towards him.

An interesting fight this will be.

Shit. Where is everyone?!

I looked around, i couldn't see anyone.

Okay (y/n).. don't lose hope. You can do this! You just have to listen out for someone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"ahh"

"That's it."

I ran in the direction that I heard the scream. Only to find misturi and obanai fighting a demon.

"ARE YOU GUYS OKAY? DO YOU NEED HELP?!"

"WE'RE GOOD (Y/N)-CHAN GO HELP THE OTHERS!"

"YEAH, TAKE 3 RIGHTS 2 LEFTS ANOTHER RIGHT AND THEN ANOTHER 4 LEFTS AND YOULL FIND THE OTEHRS. STAY SAFE (L/N)-SAN."

"THANK YOU, OBANAI, MITSURI. PLEASE KEEP LIVING!"

I ran in the direction obanai had pointed me. And only 2 rights into I encountered a demon.

"UGH I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOU."

Breath of wisteria seventh form.

I swung my sowrd in a circular motion, which would block any attack the demon could try on me, and sliced their head off in return.

I then ran out. I really don't have time for this. I need to help the others.

Another right and I found a room with 4 demons. All playing games. As soon as I walked in, they turned to me and attacked.

"UGH, COULD YOU NOT DO THIS RIGHT NOW?!"

Breath of wisteria seventh form.

The demons were dead. I kept running. Two lefts later I ran into someone

"AH EMA!"
"(Y/N)! DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE OTHERS ARE?!"

"YEA-"

before I could finish explaining dozens of tiny zombies broke down one of the doors.

"I'll tell you once we get rid of all these little ones."

"Alright!"

Muichiro was trying his best to take the blade out of his shoulder. And with enough work, he did it. But his condition was awful.

His whole body was in agony, for the first time in a while, he was crying from the pain. His hand was gone.

Im in such bad condition, I won't be of any use with all these wounds! It'll take several hours to stop the bloodshead. I wish I was blessed with the physique like tengen. That would make this so much easier.

But I have to defeat upper moon one. I have to lessen the burden. If I'm gonna die anyway I might as well do something useful. I'll do it for you oyakata-sama, (y/n). Then we'll watch clouds togther.

Muichiro was running to the fight, before coming across genya.

"Sorry to be a bother but.. can you give my torso a good shove?"