24. love

I can't train right now... Calm down and if will be okay. Only immature people can't control their emotions. Calm down nee-san. I'll tell her another time! ... You're right

"Master you're back? I'm going to train with the wind pillar now."

"Ok."

"Master can I participate in your training after (l/n)-sans?"

"I can not attend the pillar training."

Kanao made some confused noises, it sort of reminded me of when nee-san and I had to teach her how to eat.

"Kanao come here."

"Uhhh errr I just wanted to train with my master, sorry."

"Kanao you've really come into yourself. Expressing your emotions is good. So let me tell you, the demon who killed my sister. I'll tell you how it kill it"

"Ah genya, tanjirou! How are you two?"

Asked (y/n), giving the two a cute smile.

"Good! We're here for your training!"

"Y-yeah."

"Ah of course. Well mines actually pretty simple and easy, after all that hellish training you both went through, you'd want to end on an easy one!"

The two sighed in relief, they didn't think their body could take anymore. Especially if it was like gyomeis, or sanemis.

"All you have to do if run a hundred laps, try to grab something out of my hand, and withstand a kick to the legs!"

She said clasping her hands together. The two guessed it was easier compared to everything that had already happened. Especially to genya.

"Alright (y/n)! Genya and I will not disappoint."

And they went off. Just in time for kanao to finish her laps.

"Ah kanao, that was pretty fast. I'm glad you were able to be quick! Now all you have to do is grab the leaf out of my hand!"

Kanao nodded, with a determined look.

Surprisingly it only took her 40 minutes! Unlike the countless other demon hunters who took ages, or just gave up.

"Woah good job kanao! That was really fast compared to others, you've gotten so much better!"

(Y/n) said, giving her a head pat.

"T-thanks you (l/n)-san!"

"You're welcome, anyway you have one test left! All you gotta do it take a stance where I can't knock you over. Think of it as making your legs like.... Uhhh rocks! Don't worry I won't kick hard enough to break your legs."

Kanao was bit nervous evident by her sweating when (y/n) said she would kick her legs, but she's come this far. So no point in giving up. So she got in a stance she learnt from gyomei. And

BAM!

"Woah! You didn't fall over!!!!! That's so cool kanao-chan."

(Y/n) said, clapping. Though kanao sure had the wind knocked out of her!

"T-thanks (l/n)-san... Why aren't there many people d-doing your course?"

"Ah well, you see gyomei made his so hard that most people leave. Even the people who finished his course often left. So I don't have many people do this, so I made it easy as a break for everyone!"

Breath of wind, first form.

Sanemi moved towards giyuu in a fast circular motion, which chipped the wooden sword giyuu was using. Though the two were so fast it would be hard to tell what would was happening to anyone who was watching. For example tanjirou was eavesdropping on their fight and conversation.