I settled with a black t-shirt dress and black converse instead of my normal white ones. I had my hair in its natural state which today was up in a messy bun. Hale on the other hand was in a nice black suit and matching black shoes, while his hair was gelled back, but on his face, he had blacked out sunglasses.

He looked extremely hot but I had to keep in mind that we were going to a funeral and that I had to hold myself back from tearing his clothes off of him and jumping his bones every few minutes.

My eyes had searched for my two-favorite people, I spotted Lila who was sitting Lakyn and an older looking lady. I'm pretty sure that was Lilly Westbrook, Lakyn's mother. Lilly has honey blonde hair that is just beneath her shoulder, she has pale skin much like Lakyn's, it must be where he got it from.

I've heard so much about Lilly Westbrook. She's apparently the most loving and caring human being that Lila has ever met, which is hard to believe as judging by the way lakyn is so cold and rude you would kind of suspect his parents are slightly the same.

The funeral ceremony was slow, much like a bus, taking a million different detours yet all still connected to the one place it was set on arriving too. Everyone seemed to have had a different memory of Alison to share or well to remember. As I looked around the service room there were a million or so people that I could hardly recognize especially as they were all wearing an assortment of black clothes, while their white waxy faces, looked out over at the front of the room where the coffin sat with their red puffy eyes.

It was around one in the gloomy afternoon that the funeral service had ended and then it was time for, Hale, Mr. Hayes, and several other men assisting to carry the casket over to the graveyard near the church.

I held onto Hale's arm while we looked down into the six-foot grave, as the coffin was lowered down into the ground, I looked up at him as his eyes were kept hidden behind his dark sunglasses, I could just imagine the tears welling up into his eyes.

Once the funeral had finished, everyone had climbed back into their cars and left, I searched around the crowd for my two blonde haired friends, as all I wanted to do was wrap Lila into my arms and maybe even give Lakyn a small hug as well.

I came up short very fast as I wasn't able to spot either of them under the small tent that shielded us all from the sun. A frown made its way onto my face as I had realized they weren't here and must have left while Alison had been lowered down into her grave, not too long ago.

"Where the fuck did they go?" Hale swore which aren't him a glare from an old lady who seemed to disgusted by his choice of words.

I sent her an apologetic smile as I looked up at him, "I Have no idea." I said equally confused as he was, on the whereabouts of our friends.

He shook his head as he fished his phone out of his pocket, he unlocked it and tapped onto the phone app and then scrolled around in his contacts to find a contact that I guess was either going to be Lila Hayes or Lakyn Westbrook.

After a call or two hale had finally got through to either Lakyn or Lila, I was hoping it was Lakyn over Lila as I majorly wanted to speak with her, I wanted to tell her everything, my tattoo, how far Hale and I have gone and how incredibly much I miss her.

The phone call was short as hale had only spoken into it for a minute or two and then he hung or maybe the other end cut the line. He let out an annoyed sigh as he shoved it back into his pocket, where he then grabbed my hand, holding it tightly in his. I looked up at him, I wondered what had managed to make him so grouchy in so little time.

But I guess it was due to Lila and Lakyn disappearing without saying goodbye to Hale and I, more specifically Hale in this situation as he had lost someone very close to him, his motherly figure that took over the role from his real mom when she had died years ago.