"Oppa~!" Y/n whining. She tucking Yoongi sleeve for him to get up. We all let out giggles at how Yoongi giving up for his little princess.

"Aish! Yes, yes im coming"

All of us walk into the crowd of people at the park.The park looks packed with people. It is weekdays, no wonder why the place were full.Y/n was super excited and started to jumping around in the crowd.

"Baby calm down"

"Its not like the rides go anywhere"

"We don't want you to get lost"

"Yes,yes, i know, i know. Now can we please go on a rides?" y/n begging with pleading eyes.

We all chuckle at her cuteness. Her mouth formed into a pout when we laughed at her."Come on princess. Lets go on that one first" Taehyung grabbed her wrist and went ahead to the rides he mentioned.

They all went to catch up with those two. I was about to walk to them as well when i had a weird feels. It feels like someone is staring at us.I stopped looking around to see if there someone suspicious.Its doesn't feel right.

"Hyung! Jin hyung!" I jumped a little when Hoseok screamed in my ears. "Uh-uh umm yeah what?" Hoseok looked at me like he was saying 'whats wrong'."Lets go. Its our turn" he said and went to the others. I looked back once again but shrugged it off when i heard Hoseok screamed 'hyung' again. Why does i feel something bad will happen?

Teahyung pov

I feel something were off. Seokjin hyung keep looking around when we walked. He been zoned out all day. We supposed to have fun day today but apparently there's something that messing in Jin hyung's head.

After we played around for couples hours
we sat on a table in front on of the stall that have those kind of food you ate at festival. We were taking a break after went on some rides and games. Jin hyung still looking like he was thinking of something.But I'm not sure what is it. He was looking just fine this morning before we get here. Whats wrong with him?

"Oppa can we get some cotton candy? I really want some.it was a really long time ago when the last time i had it. Pweseeee... "Y/n was asking cutely for the sweet thing she was talking about. Same with everyone, they all seem hungry since we all had just a light breakfast this morning.

"Okay we get one for you. We also need to fill up. Everyone looks hungry and tired. We rest and eat then we can continue"
Namjoon suggest.

"Jin hyung you wanna come?" Jungkook asked Jin hyung that seem like he was in his thoughts again.

"Uh its okay I'll stay here. Someone need to watch this spot or else it will be taken by others" Jin hyung said but he look...... hesitate?

"Hmmm how about you Tae?" I snapped off and looked at him before took a glance at Jin hyung.

"I'll stay here"

He just nodded and leave with the others. I looked at them till they're out of my sight. And when they are my gaze turned to Jin hyung.

"Hyung are you okay? Its look like you have something on your mind. What it is?"i asked right away. I really curious about what is him thinking all day.

Jin hyung look a little hesitant to tell me. He look around then he open his mouth but didn't look at me.

"We were followed" he said short.

"Huh? What do you mean"

"Low your voice. They must be somewhere near us"he said. He's right i should control myself."Why didn't tell us earlier?" isn't it will be more easier when all of us know o we can be ready at any second."I dont want the others worried. And y/n will know something were off. It should be a fun day for her today"i just nodded at his statement.

Author-nim pov

Y/n and Namjoon were in a line to buy her treat. Her left hand were holding a plushie she won and the other were hold by Namjoon. While she's here,her others brothers went to buy all of them lunch.

"Oppa when is my cotton candy will be done" being a kid she is,of course waiting is not for kids on her age.

"It will be done baby just a wait okay" he say calmly. He looked down to y/n then back to his phone screen. Y/n pouts.Uhh...im bored

After a few minutes of waiting her treat finally done. Namjoon let her hand go to take the treat from the seller and pay for it. Meanwhile,y/n eyes spotted a familiar faces in the crowd. She ran to his others brothers leaving Namjoon.

"Y/n wait for me!" Namjoon quickly put the change in his pocket to chase his little sister.

Y/n were running to her brothers in the crowd but her small body made her almost invisible. Unfortunately for y/n,one man bumped to her and she fall to the ground.She lost her grips on her plushie.

"Im sorry" the man said. He want to help her get up but then....."y/n are you okay?" Namjoon said, worried in his tone. The man get up in hurry and leave after saying a short 'sorry'. Namjoon took a glance at him but then he look back to y/n."Baby youre okay right?" She just nodded."Dont do that again,you have to wait for me" Namjoon took her plushie and give to her." Im sorry Joonie oppa but i saw Kookie oppa and Jimin oppa rigth there"she pointed at her brothers in the corner of the crowd.

"Okay lets go now. And this is your cotton candy" he gave her the treat and oh my you can see rainbow in her eyes. Her lips formed to a sweet smile as sweet as her cotton candy.

~time skip~

Still author-nim pov

It was really a long day but they all had fun. It was almost 7 in the evening so they decide to go home. But they want to grabbed some food before leaving so they did. All the hyung lines except for Yoongi go to get some food leaving the others at the benches they were sat on.

"Guys we will be back. We have to use the restroom" Jimin said getting up with Jungkook.Teahyung and Yoongi give a slight nodded. Both of them went to the restroom,leaving y/n with Teahyung and Yoongi.

Minutes later~

"Oppa went they will be back? Im hungry..." Y/n pouted getting up from her sits. She wants to find her brothers that supposed to buy them food.

"Just wait a moment baby. They will get-"

Yoongi words were cut off by Teahyung getting up from his seat in hurry. In a blink of eyes, he grabbed y/n wrist quickly and hide her face into his chest while his hand close her ears. Before a gunshot was heard.

*Bam!*

"Shit-"

___________________________________

A/n:ahhh whats just happened?
Hope you like it!
___________________________________

Fyi this is how its looks like where you/yoongi and tae sat . The purple color is walls.and there's benches to sit on.

The shooter : the way the bullets come from

Now you get it more clear and imagine taehyung position when he grabbed you.