64 : Little Bastard

Start from the beginning

They didn't understand. I needed the blade. It belonged in my hand and how dare they ignore me and my cries? The cowards should be shivering and pleading me with their life - not that I'd listen. I'd have their heads and I'll trophy it.

The chains dragged me up and I found myself standing. "What are you doing?" Hope found its way inside my chest and I scarcely believed it; were they really going to free me? The prospects of being reunited with the blade was as breathtaking as the sun breaking the sky.

"You're filthy, you stink and you're covered in blood. It's shower time."

Disappointment kicked away the hope and I felt myself delate a little.

"I'm going to trust you won't drown her, Orion," Ajax said before shooting me a sarcastic smile. "And trust that you won't attempt to drown him."

"No, I'm just going to crack his skull against --" the ropes around my body tightened uncomfortably and I gave Orion the evil eye. "Drowning sounds good, too."

***

After being dragged up the stairs like a wild animal and mentally imagining myself holding a pistol to his head and shooting, I found myself to be in a shaking rage when Orion demanded me to -- "Strip, I'm not telling you again."

"With one arm?" I snarled, wondering if I could throttle him with my left hand.

"You're not giving me much of a choice. Didn't I just free both of your arms? You tried to slam my head against the wall." Orion sat on the edge of the bathtub, crossing his arms and watching me intently.

"It was an accident. I meant to tear out your throat but I let my emotions get the best of me. I want to savour your death--"

"Don't creep me out, I'm pissed at you. Come on, strip."

"No," I stubbornly shook my head, glowering at him. "Why don't you do it? I know you're just dying to get me naked."

A slightly sinister smile curved his lips upwards and he flashed his teeth at me. "I'm going to be honest, I was just waiting for you to say that."

Wispy inky-black strands merged together into a ball before emerging as a distorted hand, hanging in the air and awaiting Orion's control.

My spine stiffened as the cold hand caressed it and I gasped. "You vile bastard!"

He moved his actual hand upwards, shrugging. "You gave me no choice."

Using his black magic, he pulled my top over my head, adding force when my arm got snagged. My arms spread and my bra was unhooked, dragged off both arms. The chains crawled like spiders over my arms, holding them together. I felt fingers slip between my skin and my jeans and I icily glared at the snickering creature before me.

"I bet you'd rather have my hands on you, wouldn't you?"

"No, I'd rather have you dead." I was pushed over, landing on my ass, my legs in the air.

The cold hands were placed by warm hands and I looked up to see him yanking off my jeans from my ankles. I saw my opportunity and rammed a foot at his stomach, intending to topple him backwards into the bath but he barely moved.

"Nice try, Doll," he dragged me up.

I now stood before him in my underwear, wrapped like a present. His hands lingered on my waist, teasing the band of my panties and letting it snap back. "Who knew you liked baby pink?"

His hands cupped my ass and he groaned lightly. "It's so silky, I'm going to feel bad for --"

I inhaled sharply as he ripped apart my underwear. He glanced up at me, his dark eyes alight with desire. "Different setting. Same position. All you have to do is ask nicely and I'll eat you out again."