82 - Beg Like A Dog

short trailer on bea's and orion's relationship ^ up there or to your right > im really not all that good at making stuff like this, uh, so go easy on me, it's my first try :/

Light footsteps, a soft shadow under the dark sky amongst the sleeping bodies, I slipped down the stairs. Insatiable with the need for something I couldn’t comprehend, I called upon my devious ways and found myself at the doorway, looking in where Ajax sat on the sofa, a glass of whiskey in his hand, and staring at the same old nature programme he always watched but never saw.

He never spoke as I stood in front of him and our eyes locked; staring into an open flame I sat down on his lap. I raised my hand, slightly transfixed in the moment as my fingers slowly glided along his bearded jaw. His hooded gaze fell to my bare legs and riding t-shirt and he sucked in his bottom lip. He kept his hands to his side and I pulled myself up to murmur at his ear. “When I was young, my mother said I’d be content alone… I can’t sleep without my bad dreams and a warm body for the night.” I drew back, lifting my t-shirt over my head. Aside from my black panties, I was naked. I kissed him.

“You want to use me for sex?” he questioned hoarsely.

“I want you to know that I’m using you for sex.”

“Why don’t you go to Orion?”

“I want a man in my bed. Not a boy.”

Hmm,” his face was unreadable. “I have a better idea. Go get dressed.”

+  +  +

The better idea was parking half a street down from a club and throwing back Jäger Bombs with a group of already intoxicated university students. Cindy or Mindy or Mandy – whatever her name was – was a mess of smudged mascara, unravelling blonde curls and glossy pink lips. Ajax had been dragged off by her roommate who had him spellbound by her swaying hips. Cindy talked a mile a minute about her boyfriend going to Ibiza and partying with sluts, I don’t know, after ten minutes she didn’t make sense – either that, or I was too busy zoning her out and listening to the shots crying to me, ‘Drink me! Drink me!’ I was inclined to listen.

Mandy!” I leaned into her face, yelling to get her attention. “Mandy,” I grabbed her face, holding it tight as I emphasised my words. “Shut the fuck up!”

Offended, she slipped and stumbled off the barstool.

Like a drunken fool, I sat on my barstool, a hand around my drink, tongue heavy as I tried to keep in time to the music. Someone pulled out the barstool beside me and sat down. I turned my head to see a suited and ridiculously attractive black man. He was old, had to be near thirties; curly hair, angular jaw, strong nose and a sweatshirt that hugged his tall and muscular figure. “That was rude of you,” he commented carelessly as he called over the bartender.

“And how long have you been listening?”

“Long enough to watch your patience snap and to see you embrace your drinks like you’re attempting to drown out your misery,” he flashed me a charming smile. “At least kill them over a proper drink.”