47 : Girl (Bitch) On Fire

Don't get offended. Please
*just because I wrote black doesn't mean I'm racist
*if you're religious take pride over the fact that according to your God im going to hell #GonnaGetThatTan #NotThatINeedIt
you'll understand as you read.

Orion was so intent on saving the day, with his cape and big boy boots, he was ignoring what I was saying. He intended for me to stay put, not to come with him, out of danger, safe. He didn't realise I wasn't going to stand whimpering behind the curtains, a trickle of wee sliding my leg. "Orion!" I had no choice but to grab his face, yelling to ensure his attention was on me. "Will you just --"

"Are you going to kiss me?" He blinked, his gaze slowly dropping down to my lips.

"What? No. Focus," I shook my head. "You have no clue where Lilliana might have gone. However, lucky for you when she grabbed me, almost killed me, might I add, she whispered that since you've interrupted her sick game maybe she will go find Ajax and ask him to play."

"Huh. So either she doesn't know Ajax has gone or..."

"There's no other alternative, is there?" I said, dropping my hands. "I mean, she can't possibly know where Ajax has gone, right?"

Orion paused for the smallest second and I knew it was because he detected the hope in my voice. I probably sounded pathetic but I didn't really care. Thankfully, Orion didn't comment on it avoiding what would've been an awkward conversation. "No, it's impossible. She may have been infatuated with the guy but there's no way she can know. Especially since she hasn't came out since that time in the forest."

"Came out?" I said, making a face. "Right. Do you know how she 'came out' today?"

Orion shrugged, "Beats me, Leo probably let her out by accident."

"That's great. Now where are we going to look for her?"

"I'm going to check Cade's house. You are going to clean up Lilliana's mess." Orion yanked a finger back, indicating what was left of Bertha.

"I'm not one to disrespect the dead," I started, "but there's no way in hell I'll be putting poor Bertha to rest. It's horrific."

Orion made a face. "Well, I'm not cleaning it up."

My phone buzzed in my pocket, beeping twice and interrupting the flow of our conversation. I grabbed it, holding it close to my face to see who was calling me. "Ugh, Darius. He doesn't leave me alone, the bastard."

"Shall I answer? I can pretend we're having mind-blowing sex," Orion held his hand out to me, a faint smile on his face. "Or you can scream, act like I'm eating you out and then later we can go to the bedroom and reenact the scene. Make our fantasy a reality."

"Do you realise when I get home I'd have a coffin and gravestone ready for me if I let you?" I shoved the phone back into my pocket. "No, I'll just ignore him." And ignore what you just said.

"Suit yourself. Alright, so you can probably feet the cat or something. Keep yourself busy--"

"Orion," I groaned loudly. "Can we not do this? I'm embarrassed enough over the fact that you had to save me. I was such a spineless damsel in distress."

Amusement danced in his eyes. "I forgot, don't I get something in return for saving you? That's usually the way it goes, right?"

I arched an eyebrow at him as he stepped closer to me, intending to fluster me. "Tell me this doesn't involve your genital."

"Well, I have been feeling pretty h0rny and restless lately," He adjusted his trousers, giving me a playful, lazy smile. "Lucky for you it does involve --" he grabbed my hand, placing it on his crotch. "What shall we call him?"