introduction

[ LOUIS TOMLINSON AU ]

ʚĭɞ

❝ Not even the infinity of stars above in the night sky can determine your beauty... You're not alone in this world, love, I'm here. ❞

><

><

Jocelyn Greene formed into a concealed silhouette, losing herself while she hoped to reunite with her childhood best friend, nicknamed 'sunshine'. An unknown ocean. He influenced her countless vacant days when he unexpectedly cut communication with her after she moved to Oregon.

It's a dilemma she has yet to learn the purpose as to why he did it. To drain their once positive memories.

With the burden of her new reality, she was obligated to leave her past life behind and start a fresh one in the states. The one way she coped with all of it is by writing heartfelt letters to him, even if she doesn't mail them.

Facing her inner troubles, she meets a humorous Doncaster guy with dazzling blue eyes that entices her to see things differently in life. An unrivaled perception Jocelyn hasn't felt in about four years.

Louis Tomlinson reminds her of the individual she's aiming to reunite with, in little things that could connect at the end, but the experience is better.

><

TRIGGER WARNINGS

This story contains vulgar language, mental illness (depression and anxiety), relations to attempted suicide, suicidal thoughts (briefly), a mention of abuse, self-degrading thoughts/comments, lgbtq+ themes, mature themes, some explicit sexual content, and this is a slow burn as well.

^ If you are uncomfortable with anything, please skip it! I will be adding tw's to the chapters that contain the darkest topics, you and your mental health are very important, okay? If you find anything else that is remotely triggering then don't be afraid to comment or pm me so I can add it as one of the triggers and take further precautions.

Please understand I am in no way promoting or romanticizing the dark topics demonstrated and their seriousness, so if you feel like I am then please call me out and correct me.

Side note: just so you know, chapters with smut in them will have * in the title!

DISCLAIMERS

This story is fictional and made for entertainment purposes only. This doesn't associate nor relate to the real Louis Tomlinson. I do not own any gifs, pictures, or songs I have showcased. However, I do own my original characters and the storyline. Also, I do not own Louis Tomlinson.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! I'm so excited about this book because Louis is very underrated and needs love too! I had this plot idea for some time but I combined it with a letter format to create this story. By the way, Louis' family life is different than irl since this is an au but of course, his amazing personality is the same <3

Side note: not to put down my writing or anything but in the first eight chapters (not including the letter chapters), the writing is way different than the ones further along. So if you see changes in my narratives then it's just me switching things up. You'll see how much I've improved around the twentieth chapter!

Before you read, the first three chapters are letters, not all the chapters are letters so don't worry! Give this story a chance since I've seen people leave after the first or second chapter. The letters are crucial and fun to get into the main oc's mind, but that's my opinion :)

Edit: if you want a smutty and longer Louis fic then I recommend my other book, "Strawberries & Cigarettes"!! In my opinion, the writing is way better and a bit more interesting than this one. Anyway, it's your choice so thank you for reading either way!

— Lots of love, Lorena.

TIMELINE

Started: August 07, 2020
Published: August 09, 2020
Status: completed
Finished: May 02, 2021

© parisinred, 2020