𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

EVERYONE WAS SHOCKED AT ESCANOR'S ACTIONS OF FIRING AN ATTACK AT DROLE AND GLOXINIA, but even more surprising was when Meliodas jumped from his own arena and landed in front of the knocked out Ten Commandments

Drole was the first to try and attack, sending all four of his fists towards Meliodas, who only kicked them away before punching the giant in the chin. Drole coughed up blood as Meliodas pulled out his sword. The blonde boy sliced his blade down, cutting off Drole's two left arms. Raven didn't both to pay attention to the conversation they had, instead looking to her partner.

"You've done well. Thank you for your assistance." With a rumbling sound of acknowledgement, Headless Herione began to disappear, melting back into the ground.

Raven's wings sprouted from her back. She flew above the arena, and not two seconds later, Drole closed the two stone hands together, taking the other competitors as hostages.

Raven looked back to the battle to see Meliodas cut off Drole's remaining arms and punch him in the face. The giant hit the ground, but he was quickly followed by Meliodas who was hit by Gloxinia from behind.

The fairy wore gold armour, but it shattered out of no where. Meliodas stepped forward, demonic mark covering half of his face.

"Give it up", the blonde said. "You two don't stand a chance."

"I remember the three of us each joining forces to defeat the Demon King", Gloxinia recalled. "Even Raven was there for a short time. Who'd have thought we'd become enemies? Fate certainly has a twisted sense of humour, doesn't it? Meliodas, there's something I want to ask you: you don't really want to fight us to the death, now do you?"

"Of course I don't, 'cause I know why you both crossed over to that side and how you felt about it. Gloxinia, you were betrayed by the people you trusted. You lost something you cared about more than your own life. Drole, you were a warrior who always wanted to be the best. Then your pride was taken from you and ripped to shreds. Raven wanted the fighting to stop so the one that meant the most to her could be safe. But Lilly ended up being killed by the goddesses, so she rejoined the demons to take them all out."

"If you know all that then why do this?" Gloxinia questioned.

"That's simple. Once you switch sides, it's over." The blonde launched himself towards his old friends. Gloxinia summoned his Spirit Spear and sent it flying at Meliodas, pushing him back miles along with an explosion.

As Gloxinia healed Drole using Droplet of Life, Raven joined her two comrades.

"You could have helped instead of just standing there, you know", the fairy said.

"You two had it handled", she remarked.

There was an explosion of dirt and rubble. Meliodas came flying towards the demons like a bullet, smashing through mountains.