𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

THE NEXT EVENING THEY HAD ARRIVED AT VAIZEL

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THE NEXT EVENING THEY HAD ARRIVED AT VAIZEL. The sight before them was truly the work of a giant.

Also unexpected.

A maze, at least three times as tall as a giant, stood before them. In the centre, a huge rock loomed, even taller than the maze.

"There's the entrance", Raven called, pointing down at a hole in the wall.

The group got off of Hawk's Mum so she could burry herself underground - something Raven found incredibly strange - leaving only Merlin behind as they headed towards the entrance.

Quicker than expected, they began to lose sight of each other, either turning down different paths without realising or being so far from the rest of the group they seemed to just disappear before your eyes.

That was the case for Raven at least. She was so far ahead - honestly, who talks about food and laziness at a time like this? - of the others, who were dawdling that when she turned around, they were just gone.

Raven sighed and rolled her eyes, turning back around to keep going. She was sure she'd meet up with them again at the goal. As weird as that group was, they were efficient in their own way. Kind of.

As she continued walking, following the trail of Drole and Gloxinia's power, she hummed a tune to herself - something she used to do a lot before Lilly died.

Raven could feel many souls around her. The feeling of death hung in the air like the clouds in the ever darkening sky. This was a good time to eat something and replenish her magical powers. Even though Drole and Gloxinia probably didn't know she was coming, it was like they had left a buffet of people's souls for her.

As Raven continued eating and walking, she felt eyes on her. She could tell it wasn't one of the sins or humans from Meliodas' group. It didn't feel like a demon either, so it couldn't be that her comrades had noticed her magical power. But it was definitely something large and full of killing intent.

You could say when a large dragon covered in red scales with a mouth full of teeth like swords, Raven was surprised. Surprised she hadn't heard the beast approaching her or surprised it was able to fit within the walls of the maze, Raven couldn't quite decide at the moment.

The dragon roared loudly and glared down at the demoness, who simply eyed the beast with a curious stare. She had taken out Indura before, so this dragon was no threat to her. That said, it had been centuries since she'd been able to gaze at the magnificent creatures.

The dragon breathed a stream of red hot flames towards Raven, but she was too quick, sprouting her wings and flying out of the way. She rested at eye level with the dragon, calm violet staring into wild yellow.

Raven, with her scythe held in her hand, zoomed around the dragon, slicing and cutting through its scales, coating them an even deeper scarlet. However, before she could carve out its heart or devour its soul, something unexpected happened.

𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫  ˢᵈˢजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें