𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

"GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

"GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. Welcome to this ultimate time killer- no, I mean great fighting festival", Gloxinia greeted, quick to correct himself.

Raven snickered quietly at his slip up.

"But before we get things underway, we'll need to prepare the arena. Alright, Drole, are you ready?"

The two giants in the crowd both gasped in shock when they heard the name of the former giant king.

"Gigant Gauntlet", Drole said, clapping his hands together.

The ground shook, most of the people around starting to look worried. A structure of rock burst from the ground, taking the shape of two hands.

"Fantastic. This is where each one of you will be doing battle", Gloxinia explained. "Since it's time to get started, I'll be cutting off the others now. We just need to wipe out those little worms that are still lurking around in the maze." The tentacles surrounding him began to spin like a tornado. "Spirit Spear Basquias, ninth configuration, Death Thorn." The green vines spread throughout the maze like snakes, killing off everyone still inside.

A small boy began to float upwards, a green pillow following him. He started talking to Gloxinia, but the latter only replied by telling him to win the competition first.

"Now, it's time to get this great fighting festival underway", the fairy declared.

Suddenly a human stepped forward from behind Drole. "Welcome. Are you savages ready for a fight? The opening battle will be a two man tag match. Are you ready?"

No one said anything, just waiting for him to continue.

"Tough crowd. Now then"-

"Wait just a moment!" someone interrupted.

A figure with pink hair leapt over one of the walls, flipped in the air, then landed with the crowd, crushing someone underfoot. "Because Gowther has arrived!"

The orange haired man Gowther had landed on began to freak out when his glasses snapped. Gloxinia sent one of his tentacles right through the man's stomach. The other Seven Deadly Sins ran over to their fallen comrade.

"This is going to take a while", Raven muttered.

The orange haired man was talking about Merlin, not wanting to die yet and wishing to live.

"The whole reason we opened this festival is to fulfill wishes just like this", Gloxinia said. "Spirit Spear Basquias, seventh configuration, Moon Rose, Droplet of Life."

A bright glow emanated from the dying man as Gloxinia's Droplet of Life healed him. Everyone watched in wonder as he sat up, puzzled.

Raven exhaled in slight irritation. "With the way this is going, we'll be here all night."