𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

SEVENTY TWO STEPS - in Galand's case - and an unknown number of flaps in Raven's, later, they had arrived at their destination

"Seventy two steps, eh? I thought it would only take me seventy to come out here."

"That's what you get for rushing off before our full strength has had a chance to totally come back", Raven remarked, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm sure if you waited a few more hours, you would have gotten here in sixty nine."

"Shut up, little girl", Galand ordered.

She poked her tongue out. "At least I'm not an old man."

"You're Galand, of the Ten Commandments."

"It's been a while, Meliodas", Galand greeted. "Just as I suspected. It is you, isn't it?"

No, it's a clone, Raven thought sarcastically.

Galand laughed. "To think after all this time has passed, you'd still be in that form."

"But how?" a girl in a pink dress muttered to herself. "How is it possible that a monster like this even exists?"

"Merlin", a talking pig said, "I think my magical eye must be broken."

"Why's that?" another woman in purple, supposedly Merlin, asked.

"It's just that, this can't be right. A power level of 26 000..."

"A power level of 26 000?" one of the knights questioned. "I can't stop shaking."

"We must evacuate the towns people!" another shouted.

"His power level may be more than we'd imagined", Merlin mused. "But something about this seems odd. Hey, Hawk, what's his magical power?"

"Let's see", the pig murmured. "Looks like... zero!? What's goin' on here? Is this magical eye thing busted or something?"

"Ooh! Me next!" Raven exclaimed, jumping out from behind Galand. "Tell everyone what my power level is!"

"It's... 28000!"

"28000?" Galand demanded, turning to face his companion. "How did you beat me?"

"I'm awesome", she replied smugly.

"I don't believe it!" he yelled. "You cheated!"

"There are many things wrong with that declaration. First of all: I don't have my magic, just like you. Second: even if I did, I still couldn't have cheated because my magic allows me to raise the dead, not secretly raise my own power level. And third: what do you expect? I am betrothed to the demon prince, remember?"

Galand huffed.

"Raven..."

At the mention of her name, Raven turned from the knucklehead in red next to her to face a blonde boy.