𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

AN: for those who haven't reread the second part of this story, which focuses on the fourth season of the series, I suggest you do so as I've made quite a few changes and even added in a whole extra chapter. Just a suggestion.

"BRILLIANT AS ALWAYS, YOUNG MASTER MELIODAS!" Chandler cheered

Raven gave the old demon a side glare as she stood between him and Zeldris, Cusack on the youngest prince's other side. "Do you ever shut up about Meliodas? It's annoying."

"Once he absorbs the remaining Commandments, Meliodas will finally become the new Demon King", Zeldris said.

It was only minutes later when the four demons felt the approach of multiple auras.

"Our entertainment for the night has finally arrived", Raven announced.

"Seems like we kept them waiting", Ludociel called out.

Chandler chuckled. "I didn't think we'd ever get our turn but it seems I was wrong."

"Is this becoming a pattern with you?" Raven asked the old demon with a teasing smirk.

Cusack also chuckled. "It was always going to turn out like this." His shirt ripped away as his skin turned the colour of a bruise. Dragon wings sprouted from his back, a similar transformation befalling Chandler as well.

"Who are they?" Gilthunder asked in alarm.

"Those two are known as the oldest of the demons", Merlin explained. "Chandler and Cusack. Both possess tremendous abilities and act as mentors to Meliodas and Zeldris. They've always stayed put in the Demon Realm so they never stood centre stage during the Holy War. They're enshrouded in mystery."

"Now, let's show them that these old timers still know how to rage", Cusack said.

Raven smirked. "Don't take all the fun, old man."

"Tremendous magical power", Hendrickson stated.

"Just being near them makes me feel dizzy" Gilthunder chimed in.

Ludociel, Escanor, Merlin, and Grace moved to confront the demons. Cusack and Merlin exchanged arrogant smirks. Zeldris and Ludociel stared with narrowed eyes. Raven smirked at the hard look of resolve in her half sister's eyes. And Chandler and Escanor shared glares of absolute loathing.

"The leader of the Four Archangels, the daughter of Belialuin, the goddess known to the demons as Bloody Mary, and Escanor, the one who defeated my brother", Zeldris noted. "I won't let you get in Meliodas' way."