Chapter 7: Daddy's Little Girl

At his mansion in Rockford Hills, Michael is eating from a bowl of potato chips and is trying to watch a movie when his son begins making too much noise upstairs.

James: Dude, do you even have a penis? Or are you one of those hermaphro-dudes born without genitals? 

Michael turns up the volume of the TV in hopes it's enough to block out the noises that his son, Jimmy is making up in his room, playing the video game he plays over and over again. Michael thought he did it but however, Jimmy was still be able to be heard from upstairs. 

James: You suck cock for fun, only secretly, and then you feel bad about it. 

Michael had enough and turn off the TV, He gets up from the couch and march his way up the stairs.

Michael: Goddamnit! Jimmy! Goddamnit! 

Michael got up the stairs and sees the open door of his son's room as he enters to see his son, laying on his back as he plays the game. 

Michael: The fuck you doin'? 

James: Nothing. 

Michael: Really? 'Cause I keep hearing, "hermaphrodite" this, "suck cock" that. 

James: Go away. 

Michael: What? 

James: Go watch your linear entertainment. Go watch porn. Just go away. 

Michael: Fuck, you lazy shit. 

Michael cusses out his son as he marches towards a nearby chair near James's closet as he picks it up and smashes James's TV with the chair while saying...

Michael: Fuck you! 

James: What the fuck? 

Michael: Disrespectful little asshole! 

James: I can't believe you did that! That's my TV! 

Michael: You don't talk to me like that! 

James: I can't believe you...Mom was right about you. You don't know any better and you can't help it. But you're an asshole. 

Michael: Yeah? Well, why don't you do something, then? Besides just stand there. Why don't you hit me? 

James: Is that what you want? To be hit by your son? 

Michael: Yeah...No...I just want you to do something besides sit there...eating. 

James: Yeah, great. Thanks for the fucking guidance, Dad. It means a lot. 

James walks past his father and was about to storm off his room before Michael reach out his hand. 

Michael: Wait! I'm just trying to help ya. 

James: Well nothing says 'I love you' like smashing my fucking TV. Nothing at all! 

Michael settles down the chair he used to smash jimmy's TV as he stares at the chair and trying to think on how to settle down tension between Jimmy and himself. Michael looks at his son, who was sitting on his bed with his hand holding on to his headset and with his head down., and speaks in an attempting gentle voice. 

Michael: I'm sorry. I just wish we could do things together. 

James: Yeah, what things? 

Michael: I don't know. Go for walks. Play Ball. 

James: You know I have bad glands.