Chapter 2: Repossession

Franklin was walking out from his house and walking down the sidewalk from his street until his phone was ringing. Franklin checked his phone to see his boss, Simeon calling him from his cell as Franklin answers and talks to his boss.

Simeon(Phone): Franklin!

Franklin(Phone): Eh, What's going down, homie? 

Simeon(Phone): The Market, My boy. Liquidity's a bitch. Get over here so I can give you the new repo list. 

Franklin(Phone): Alright, dog. I'll be around when I get a chance.

Franklin hangs up his phone and starts running to his work. After a few hours, Franklin made it to his work and walks in the back as he walks down and sees his boss, Simeon walking out of his office. 

Franklin: Hey, What's up, Simeon?

Simeon: My dear boy. So good to see you. So good. Hold me.

Simeon hugs Franklin as Franklin gives an awkward push back to his boss and decided to be real with his boss.

Franklin: Yeah, look, man...look, we've been working together for about a few months now, right? 

Simeon: Which is why I am very honored to announce to you...

Simeon takes Franklin to his office and points to the wall with a reward with Franklin's picture on it.

Simeon: That you...are Employee of the Month. 

Franklin: Huh?

Simeon: Anyway, Congratulations! *Takes Franklin's hand and shakes it* It wasn't easy picking a winner.

Franklin: Yeah, me, Lamar, your nephew Sacha with the twitch. Look, man. Its been a real honor, homie. but I gotta move forward in my life. it seems like all I do is let people tell me what to do and I do it and nothing changes.

Simeon: I tell you what, my boy, you tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be. 

Franklin: What?

Simeon: Today is repossessing vehicles that fools have purchased at exorbitant interest rates. But tomorrow...Together! I never had a black son, but if I did I want him to be just like you. 

Franklin facepalms himself as he heard his buddy making himself known that he has arrived.

Lamar: Knock Knock, niggas! 

Simeon: Hello, Lamar! 

Lamar: What's up, Simeon? What's up, homie?

Lamar makes his way and shakes Simeon's hand as he moves his hand over franklin and holds out a fist bump with his friend. 

Lamar: What's happening, homie?

Franklin: Sup dog? 

Simeon: Franklin here has been awarded, Employee of the Month.  

Lamar looks over to the wall where the award was and was distraught of what he is both hearing and seeing.

Lamar: You fucking with me, right?

Franklin: Man, we both being fucked with, dog. 

Lamar: Man, knock it off, man, For real? After all the motherfucking work I put in, man? 

Franklin: Man, fuck this Employee of the Month shit, homie. I'm sitting up here to get us...

Lamar: What do you mean, "Fuck this Employee of the Month shit", man? When there's some shit to be won, Goddamit, I want it. I don't give a damn what it is. Y'know what I'm talkin' about? I take no prisoners, I go hard doing this shit, Big dog, Big nuts. When names are on a motherfuckin' board  I want to see my name at the top of that motherfucker and next to it, it needs to say "Winner".