Chapter 4: Father/Son

Micheal De Santa was driving back home to his house as the front gate of his house opens for him. Micheal drives to the edge of the car way of his house and gets out of the car to walk to the front entrance of his house. After what had happened with someone breaking in his house and beating up a guy, it was time for Micheal's relaxing moment.

As Micheal enters his house, Time has passed as the sun was north-east from the sky as the sound of a daughter and mother arguing transpired from within the De Santa's household.

Tracey: You're such a fucking dictator!

The Argument between Mother and Daughter was happening in the kitchen as Tracey leash out at her mother with an angry tone in her voice, Meanwhile, Micheal had a drink with him and made his way to a seat near the side of the pool from the backyard of his house.

Tracey: Why the fuck not?

Amanda: He is not staying the night! He's a bum!

Tracey: Oh my God!

Amanda: I don't even know why you are with him!

Tracey: I don't give a shit!

Amanda: He's a Bum!

Tracey: Are you kidding me?

Amanda: He is Homeless!

Tracey: He doesn't have anywhere to go!

Amanda: I don't care!

Tracey: Oh my God!

Amanda: I do, you hear me? I don't care!

Tracey: Oh my God! You have no say...

Amanda: Keep your mouth shut!

Tracey: I fucking saw him!

Amanda: What I do is none of your business! And you watch your language!

Tracey: It's not fair!

Amanda: I'm gonna call your father and you're gonna get your ass kicked!

Tracey: I hope someone cuts your brake cables!

Amanda: I swear to God, you kill me! You kill me! You know it's not that I wish me...

Tracey: Stupid Bitch...

As the argument of Mother and Daughter still transpired in the kitchen and with James nowhere to be spotted, Micheal plays an MP3 player and dials up the volume so he couldn't hear the noise his wife and daughter are causing in the kitchen. with the music so calm and loud to the point the world is mute for Micheal, He relaxes and smokes for a bit before taking a sip of a drink. Micheal looks at the sky with sunglasses so he can look at the sun till the very man who stole his son's car appeared before him, Franklin made a friendly gestured to Micheal as he comes in peace. Micheal was surprised that Franklin was here and he takes off his sunglasses and set aside his drink. Micheal takes off his headphones as he asked a question to Franklin.

Micheal: What do you want?

Franklin: Man, I come by for that drink you offered, that's all.

Micheal: I wasn't serious about that.

Franklin: What?

Micheal: You're here, whatever. Sit.

Franklin nods as he sits on a chair beside the one that Micheal is already occupying, As Franklin takes a seat, Micheal brought up another question that had something to do during their first encounter.